RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Salix

First Post
OOC: I posted the retirement rules in general discussion thread. Also Raylis gets 8 GM credits for one of his characters. Two credits per power point

Raylis

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
"Zhere is something more, zhough, vhich concerns me about zhis case." he added, leaning a bit in towards the Major. "Major, vhen zhe Minister first made his pronouncements, did his voice sound at all familiar to you?"

The Major frowns "Somewhat. I felt like I had heard the voice before. Why?"

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"Vell... this is a somevhat delicate issue.... but... zhe Minister, he claimed to be your father. Had some nasty words concerning your mother and her lawyer.... Said he was doing all this in part so he could see how you vere doing. Seemed quite agitated vhan he found out about your 'aging in reverse' condition."

Raylis

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
"Vell... this is a somevhat delicate issue.... but... zhe Minister, he claimed to be your father. Had some nasty words concerning your mother and her lawyer.... Said he was doing all this in part so he could see how you vere doing. Seemed quite agitated vhan he found out about your 'aging in reverse' condition."

"They divorced when I was seven. He went to jail on my 16th because of violation of a restraining order...one that neither he nor I knew about until he went away in handcuffs. she shakes her head, "He was a professor, but even if he gained paranormal abilities he wouldn't do that, he wouldn't experiment on people. The Minister of Education is not my father; my father isn't that type of man...

As for my "aging in reverse" condition? It's not. I'm not slowly getting younger. I woke up 10 years old again seven years ago. That's it. No increased abilities, no flashy powers. A one time age regression then resuming "normal" aging.

Asmor

First Post
"See, I kept trying to tell them that he was just lying and manipulating, but some people'll believe anything."

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"People change," Archeville replied with a perhaps-too-casual shrug, "and often do vhen powers manifest. Especially mental ones like zhose exhibited by your faz- by zhe Minister."

"Und I am glad zhat, in zhe case of your aging, I vas incorrect in mein presumption."

rgordona

Explorer
Raylis said:
"As for my "aging in reverse" condition? It's not. I'm not slowly getting younger. I woke up 10 years old again seven years ago. That's it. No increased abilities, no flashy powers. A one time age regression then resuming "normal" aging."
The magician thinks for a few moments, counting on his fingers before responding, "Um so your father went to gaol how many years ago if you don't mind my asking? And you have not seen him since? Do you know how long he served and in which prisons? Perhaps he met the man who would later become the Minister in jail and the fiend stole his identity. He certainly knew the details from somewhere.

"Presumably you mean you woke up in the body of a ten year old but with the mind of a much older woman? Presumably you have had tests but it seems odd to assume that it was a one time only event, perhaps you will again regress when you next reach your 30th birthday, or when some other trigger occurs."

Hand of Vecna

First Post
As Mr. Jones & the Major talk, Archeville sketches an image of the Minister's face on the back of one of the reports.

(Taking 10 on an untrained [Jack of All Trades] Craft/Artistic check, +10 Int = 20 on the check. Not looking to do anything awe-inspiring, just something good enough to accurately depict the Minister's face well enough that the Major could either confirm or deny that he is her father, based on what she thinks he'd look like now based on the last time she saw him.)

Remove ads