RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
OOC: essentially we're out of combat

In the room Archeville can see several desks lined up in four rows, with a podium and a whiteboard in the front of the room. It doesn't look like anyone else has been in here.

Over the intercom comes a voice "That's the third call you guys over there have sent-is there a problem that you can't handle or what?"

rgordona

Explorer
Raylis said:
Over the intercom comes a voice "That's the third call you guys over there have sent-is there a problem that you can't handle or what?"

Dr Jones looks daggers at the guard that used to be The Juggler but toggles the radio and continues his guard impersonation. "Radio - Yea someone needs to find Roarke and tell the fool to stop playing around. How are we meant to do our jobs when he is out there messing with our minds."

Then looking back at the new guard Mr Jones and with a slight edge of sarcasm remarks "Very nice disguise, now if you could just lead us to the minister's lab we won't need to search the entire building it would save time and we could save rescue the students before he does anything terrible to them."

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler sighs, and picks up one of the ray guns. "Very well. Hands on your heads, and all in front of me. But when we have to face off against his most powerful minions in a place he's probably wired to be highly defended, don't blame me..."

Raylis

First Post
Currently Archeville is in a classroom, everyone else is in the hallway with Jester dressed as a guard.

The radio in the helmet cracks and an familliar slightly english voice comes over the com "It is interesting that you are blaming young Jim Roarke, who is very much unconcious, for your problems. Metal when you have finished with the young man please let Rush know so the two of you can go to the science building. Professor Archer, Mr. Quarterly the top of the hour report, please.

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler swats the radio out of Mr. Jones's hand. "Don't even think about it." He glances at them. "All right, duck into the room with Herr Doktor, and I'll try to stall them. There's still a chance we can catch them by surprise--if we're careful."

Raylis

First Post
Everything is fine up here Minister, everything is in the green. A couple of the students thought they'd try to be smart but we took care of them. " comes over the radio.

A moment later.

There was a racket comming from downstairs but else things are fine. The only students that have shown signes of meta progression are the ones that you affected. We're ready to inject the latest subject with the virus we developed based on your notes. I'll need the guards to bring on other dormitory student and one elementary student.

rgordona

Explorer
Mr Jones looks on in surprise as the Juggler throws the radio to the floor. He waits a moment but then starts to move slowly towards the classroom. When the radio crackles to life again he pauses and then turns back, "Yes, lets just wait here while more students are infected with a virus. Herr Doctor, get out here we need to find the lab!"

Hand of Vecna

First Post
OOC: Sorry, some SNAFUs on my end at both work and personal life. Archeville would've exited the classroom and re-joined the group as soon as he realized things had wound down.

"Virus? Elementary students? Bad enuff he vas dealing mit college students, but children?! He must be stopped!"

Remove ads