RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler stares at him. "Moral outrage doesn't win battles, Mr. Jones. I'd rather whittle down the Minister's strength so that when we face him we'll almost definitely win, instead of charging in helter-skelter so that we can feel good about ourselves as he proceeds to mop the floor with us. Metal and Rush are coming. A little preparation and we could turn the tables on them. We knew the Minister was a vile bastard heading into this. And now really isn't a good time to debate ethics."

Raylis

First Post
"That might work, if we weren't already here. a young woman says, suddenly appearing ten feet in front of the resolutes. Both Zenji and Mr. Jones recognize her on sight.

"These guys don't look that tough a metalic voice echos as a stream of silver liquid unwrapes itself from around the girls waist and assumes the shape of a silver man with clawed hands. "Especially if their teammate proved as a measure of their strength.

"You can surrender now-the Minister is not an evil man." Rush says.

OOC: feel free to roll for initative

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler twirls quickly, discarding his disguise.

"Ahh, the sweetlings. Let's dance, my dainty darlings."
And with that, he leaps ups, in a dizzying spin, and launches a storm of his tiny shuriken, at the speedster.

[sblock=ooc]*Spending a Hero Point to Seize Initiative. Following that with a Move Action feint, using Acrobatics. (Taking 10, -5, sets the difficulty at 23.) And finally, an attack roll of 17 on Rush. Again, just to make sure, going for nonlethal damage.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
OOC:
Init Order:
34: Juggler
33: Rush
23: Metal
19: Zenji
4: Archeville
3: Mr. Jones

The barrage of shuriken catches the girl off guard and speds to the end of the hallway. "I can do that too!" he says his fingers lashing out and pounding into the Juggler the force of the blows stunning him and leaving him realing. Luckily the frost left on the guard's uniform doesn't cause Juggler any more harm .

OOC: Juggler is stunned and staggard, for future posts could everyone also put the Save DCs with the realitive power/ attack? Much appreciated
Zenji is up

Asmor

First Post
Zenji prepares himself to take advantage of... something.

OOC: Holding my action. Will take it after Mr. Jones if I haven't done anything by then.

Remove ads