RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
Assuming Zenji continues to wait.

Mr Jones turns his gaze to the metallic man with a look of slight disdain in his eyes. Somehow a large silver coin has appeared in the magician's hand and as he talks the coin travels up and down his fingers. "So we don't look so tough? I guess looks can be deceiving. How good are your eyes metal man? Do you see the coin? Do you see the guards? Would you believe it, they just disappeared? I wonder if you will do the same. Now where did that coin go?"

With a flourish Mr Jones holds up his hands to show they are completely empty.

[Sblock=actions]
Move: Taunt Metal(1) (1d20+7=15)
Standard: Distract Metal(1) (1d20+12=22)

I think they are both opposed rolls (Bluff, sense motive or will save.)

Jones will take up a defensive stance if allowed, but I think allowability is very dubious.
[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Archeville fires a blast straight into the metal man but he seems uneffected.

Metal looks at Mr. Jones, the aggrogant look of confidence wavering as he watches the magician make the coin dissapear.

OOC: anyone can take a defensive or aggressive stance.

Zenji, action?

Asmor

First Post
Zenji reaches out with his staff and concentrates on snagging Rush's limbs.

OOC: I'm not clear on whether Rush is still around or not since she didn't do anything on her initiative and hasn't been mentioned since. He'll try to grapple Metal instead if she's not around/not a threat.

Grappling Rush (or Metal...) (1d20+10=15)

Raylis

First Post
OOC: My apologies for the belated replies

Zenji points his staff at Rush but the Speedster manages to fight off his telekinetic Grapple.

Round Summary:
Juggler opens with a volly of shruikens catching Rush off guard, who proceeded to sprint through the gathered Resolutes to the end of the hallway. Metal lashed out with a volly of his own and stunned the former clown prince of crime. Archville's blast hit Metal but to no effect while Mr. Jones entranced him with his slight of hand. Not forgetting the girl Zenji tried unsuccessfully to catch her in a telekinetic grapple.

Juggler's turn.

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler shakes his head, clearing the bells and whistles. Still, aching from Metal's attack, he draws a knife, and throws it at Rush with all his might.

[sblock=ooc]Spending a hero point to nullify the stun, Power Attack (-5 to attack, +5 to Save DC), All-Out Attack (-5 to Defense, +5 to Save DC), Attack Roll 23, Save DC 33, nonlethal.[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Round 2

The Juggler's knife sails through the ranks of Resolutes and strikes Rush dead on, the impact knocks her a step back, and it seems only luck saved her. She uses the momentum of the attack and begins to spin rapidly and a powerful gust washes over the Resolutes. The blast of wind knocks both Mr. Jones and Archville off their feet and sends Metal flying twenty feet down the hallway. Metal forms back into a human shape rather than standing up but takes no further actions.

OOC: Rush is 30 feet away from Zenji and Metal is now 30 feet away from Juggler, Juggler and Zenji are probably 10 feet apart with Mr. Jones and Archeville now prone between them.

34: Juggler
33: Rush
23: Metal
4: Archeville
3: Mr. Jones
3: Zenji

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=Inner Monologue]Our blast seems to've had no effect on the Metal one.

Indeed... though his fluidic properties are quite unlike those of any metalomorph we've encountered before.

Agreed. Also, we're on our ass.

Yes, that, too. Fortunately, the gravimetric belt can remedy that.

Indeed... and it may need to be used for other effects, if our blaster can't take out either of these freaks.

Victims, not freaks. And it should be able to knock out the speedster, assuming we can hit her.

Yeah, yeah....[/sblock]

In a flash Archeville floats up and rights himself, firing at Rush as he rises. The blast goes wide, though, missing by quite a bit.

Blasting Rush. Lethal Blast +12. (1d20+8 = 9)

The Super-Scientist also checks to make sure his force field us up and in effect.

rgordona

Explorer
Mr Jones struggles to his feet staring at Rush and muttering "Ruined my trick, ungrateful girl, I'll give here a pounding headache for that."

[Sblock=Actions]
Move: Get Up
Standard: Mental Blast at Rush. Perception - DC23 Will save.
[/sblock]

Zenji

Last edited:

Remove ads