RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet flexes his mechanical arms in response to Gus. The sounds of his hidden guns loading their ammunition flare up, producing an audible but somewhat muted ratcheting noise.

"You are knowing it. I am just hoping is on ground. Jumping not always option, hehehe."

With that he follows Gus into the portal, ready for whatever may lie beyond."

Raylis

First Post
As the Resolutes step through the portal they see a gigantic robot standing in the middle of the park. It has a smooth, triangualr chest, bucket pail-like head and connects to a simular smooth trianguar "hips" via a glowing green beam. It's legs and arms look simular: long cylinders with the forearms/shin/calves much larger then the upper arms/legs.

About a dozen people dressed in the popularized garb of the ninja are gathered near it, while other people are running away from the autonotrom screaming.

Last edited:

Stormwind

First Post
On arrival, Scout begins to teleport from one vantage point to another in a circular perimeter around the robot and spiraling outwards, looking for anyone who is not running away and paying particular attention to anyone in the vicinity of any nearby railway tracks. As she begins to scout she activates her communicator and speaks softly into it, "Scout here, scouting perimeter looking for source of this manifestation."

[sblock=OOC]Scout remains invisible and hiding in plain sight (take 10 -> +30 Stealth).
She searches with her normal senses and with her Blindsight (take 10 -> +30 Notice).[/sblock]

D.Shaffer

First Post
"I suppose it's to much to hope that they're here to make friends?" she says over the radio. "My Mom's gonna kill me if she see's what I'm about to do, but someone needs to focus their attention away from the civilians, so I guess I volunteer." She buzzes over the head of the ninjas to attract their attention and then swoops up into the air so the giant can see her. She fires a quick burst of her gun at the ground in front of the ninjas to make sure they notice her.

[sblock=ooc]In case it matters:
Initiative (1d20+7=23)
Using Defensive Attack to increase my defense by +5, also taking a Defensive Stance for another +2 to Defense. Defense at 28. -9 Penalty to attacks. [/sblock]

Victor_Von

First Post
Mister Scares looks for convenient shadows to step through. Ninjas thrive on shadow, so he figures he should be amongst their number in no time.

Initiative roll: 1d20+6=13

OOC: How far away is the portal entrance from the ninjas and the robot? How big is this 'bot? Finally, just to be safe, what time is it?

Stormwind

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Scout's initiative: 1d20+10=23

@Victor: Gus can teleport without shadows too (for the moment) as Scout is currently lending everyone her teleportation ability.[/sblock]

Victor_Von

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Thanks for the reminder, Stormwind. I'd still like to know if there are shadows available because a) Gus has some nice addons to his own TP powers and b) Gus is Wise, but not Smart. He tends to default to the familiar. Still, every bit counts.[/sblock]

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet glances back and forth between the different groups of enemies, noting the greater number of ninjas about he launches himself towards them.

initiative roll (1d20+1=15)

"Come on you cheap imitations, Gauntlet will show you the real thing!" he shouts as he puts his cybernetic body into gear. Unseen internal mechanisms engage, propelling the large russian forward much faster than the naked eye would indicate ((ooc: running spd = 25mmph)).

Gauntlet attempts to plow through the mass of ninjas to their center (using fast overrun and/or move-by action) so he can make use of his takedown attack feat in later rounds.

overrun check (if necessary) (1d20+10=28)

((ooc: other potentiall applicable powers/abilities: Immovable (massively built) - 5; unstoppable (+20 bonus vs being moved) ))

Remove ads