RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
Gus looks around appraisingly at the headquarters for a moment after he steps through the portal. He is interested to see the map and the television screen, but he forgets everything else when he sees the unmoving figures on the floor.

"So," he says gravely, kneeling beside the nearest figure, "silly monsters are playing for keeps." He glances at the person he is next to, looking for obvious injuries.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie winced lightly as she sees the people on the floor. However, she isnt trained in first aid, and doesnt really have a way to help out much in that aspect. She does note Scout studying the map and goes over to look at it too. "So, find anything interesting?"

Raylis

First Post
The people in the medical room are stable, though in no condition to be out heroing. Kitsue and Oni-Kage busy themselves taking the power armor off of Ronin-who turns out to be a girl.

Being able to ead the local language, Marie can see the kanji written near each circle are the type of 'monster' that was encountered-Robot in the financial district, Godzilla on the docks, various ninja attacks dispersed throughout the city.

As Scout starts to point out a pattern the television screen flicks to life.

<<There is an attack in progress at the Tokyo tower, please respond!>>

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie blinked as she heard the screen, shifting her focus to the monitor.

"That cant be good. What is it this time? Mothra? Gammera? Alien invaders from Planet X?" She paused to see if more detail was coming. It would be important in case she needed to change modes.

Victor_Von

First Post
Mister Scares' head whips towards the monitor. He straightens himself up slowly, brushing the dirt from his knees. "Is time to earn paycheck, then."

Turning to Oni-Kage, he grins. <<I am thinking, Portal is easiest way there.>>

OOC: Is the transmission in Japanese, English, or both? Gus will translate, if needed.

Raylis

First Post
OOC: the transmission is in Japanese

<<The location is in Hibiya park, please hurry! >> with that the television shuts off.

"<<Would it kill the Chief to give us more information?>>" Kensai mutters, trying to stand "I am sorry my guests, I will be unable to accompany you to the problem. Please stop whatever creature has been loosened this time.

Oni-Kage nods at Mr. Scares and the demon hero bounds out of the medical room and through the dojo to the darkened area, where he proceeds to draw another portal.

Stormwind

First Post
Although unable to understand the words of transmission, Scout can deduce it's meaning from her companions reactions and she follows Oni-Kage to the darkened area. While Oni-Kage draws another portal, Scout looks once at each of her companions momentarily, and speaks "My friends, I have lent you all a portion of my abilities. You are now able to teleport yourselves by visualizing the place you wish to be, but I suggest you limit it to anyplace you can see, ... at least for now. You will find that there will be a slight delay before you actually 'port. You will be able to do this as long as I am not required to do anything else."

Once she has finished speaking, Scout disappears from sight and will step through the portal.

[sblock=OOC]Scout will activate the AP of teleport with Affects others. She can affect up to 100 people with this, giving them the ability to teleport (Teleport 10 -> 1000ft). However this teleportation takes a standard action to activate for all concerned (including Scout). It is also a subtle effect.

Scout will apply this to Gauntlet, Mr. Scares, Bright Girl, Mecha Musume, Nimbus and Oni-Kage.

Scout also uses the invisibility granted to her by Nimbus to become invisible before she moves through the portal. As she moves through she also 'hides in plain sight' (take 10 for +30 to stealth)[/sblock]

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie shrugs. "Details WOULD be nice. Oh well. Once more into the breach dear friends. Or something like that" She turns on her jets and flies through the portal, weapons arming.

Victor_Von

First Post
modus666 said:
Gauntlet still isnt sure what's going on.

"What? Is more coming?"

"Da. Is suspiciously non-specific attack at Tower of Tokyo. You are locked and loaded?"

With that, Gus walks forward to Oni-Kage's portal, fading from sight a step before he steps through. "Be seeing you on flip side, yes?"

Remove ads