RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Nimbus

First Post
Not understanding a word of what the demon-thing is saying, but seeing that she's being pointed at, Nimbus becomes visible and waves. Then she gives Mr. Scares a helpless glance.

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
Oni-Kage places one large hand over the other and returns Mr. Scares bow. He takes a lurching step forward cocking his head at Gauntlet <<What did you say?>>

He looks back between Mecha and Mr. Scares <<What did he say? Kensai and Kitsune will be here soon...they speak English.>>

He points at Nimbus, Scout, Bright Girl and Guantlet <<What are their names?>>

"Yes, not all of group had time to learn your language. Please allow me to introduce partners."

Mister Scares points to each of his teammates in turn, giving their code names. He pauses at Maddy, knowing she doesn't like her code name, but then shrugs and calls her "Bright Girl," anyway.

Then turning to his teammates, Gus illuminates the situation. "Is good news. Oni-Kage's teammates speak your language. Am believing situation is... very lucky, for all."

D.Shaffer

First Post
Raylis said:
Oni-Kage places one large hand over the other and returns Mr. Scares bow. He takes a lurching step forward cocking his head at Gauntlet <<What did you say?>>
MM hmmed at the question "<<He basically asked 'Is he OK' and was wondering what knocked him down like that.>>"

She listened to the introductions. "<<She doesnt really like Bright Girl though. I'd suggest calling her 'Maddy' unless it's really important you need her code name. I'm not sure why she hates it so much, to be honest.>>"

Raylis

First Post
Oni-Kage taps the helmet of the man before looking between Guantlet and Mecha <<Giant Moth hit her and cause her to crash. I do not know if she is O.K. Kitsune will->> he cocks his head <<Ah, they are ready now.>>

He turns his back to the Resolutes, his tail sweeping aside some debrie and inserts a claw into the darkness. Slowly, carefully he traces a circle in the air, a red outline following where his claw should be. He steps aside as the interior of the circle seems to grow darker and a pair of people walk through.

One is dressed in a darkblue kimono black kendo armor and helmet with a katana sheathed as his side.

The other is a woman dressed in a red kimono with a yellow fox tail and wearing a white fox shaped mask.

<<These are my friends, Kensai and Kitsune>> the shadow demon says, pleasure in his voice.

The pair bow "We did not expect you until tommorow, but welcome to Tokyo" Kensai says as he straightens.

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet smiles.

"Am sorry for not speaking Japanese. Perhaps should be next on list of things to do after helping you save Tokyo, da? We are early, hoping to throw off anyone bad who might being know that we were in coming."

Gauntlet's accent blurs through even more the harder he tries to sound formal and polite.

D.Shaffer

First Post
MM returns the bow. "Hi. Things were a bit confusing, but I dont think most of us expected to be here this early either. So, uh...what's been going on? From what Oni-Kage-san says, your friend there got knocked out of the sky by Mothra. Not something I'd expect to happen except in a kaiju movie."

Stormwind

First Post
As she is initially introduced to Oni-Kage, Scout becomes visible but remains silent whilst the others speak in Japanese. As Oni-Kage uses his claw to create a portal, Scout watches on with interest. She almost seems more interested in the shadowy portal than in the two people who step through, however she tears her gaze away from the portal to look upon the newcomers.

Bowing her head slightly in a gesture of respect towards the newcomers she speaks, "We thought it best to arrive early and unannounced. Our transport will arrive tomorrow, as will we, ... officially. It it fortuitous indeed that our paths have crossed so quickly."

[sblock=Raylis]Just to let you know, I received approval for Scout by email as of the beginning of April.[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Kitsune makes her way over to the grounded Ronin as Kensai turns to speak "That is exactly what has been happening. The monsters from the old movies have been appearing. As if someone is testing us. It began a few weeks ago with the appearance of Yakuza. Then ninja appeared. After that the encounters became larger and more numerous. We are fortunant indeed that you are here. Do not worry about not knowing our local language, it is no inconvience.

He turns to his teammates << Oni, open a portal home, Can she be moved Kitsune? >> Kitsune nods as Oni-Kage opens another portal "I invite you all to our home to rest."

Victor_Von

First Post
Movies? Gus ponders, as he bows respectfully and steps towards Oni-Kage's portal. Perhaps is like dream, message from a nation's sleeping mind.

<<Thank you for invitation.>> he says to Kensai and Oni-Kage. Turning back to his partners, "We should be going, yes?"

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet nods to Gus.

"Yes, let's regroup and decide how to handle problem."

He mutters under his breath in russian, "<<What kind of power could be doing this? It doesnt make sense...>>"

Remove ads