RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
Ah, is local heroes, Gus says into his communicator."Shadow-Demon and Trickster-Fox. The knight in armor must be Ronin."

Recognizing that the Japanese warriors are doubtless tense-- and possibly trigger-happy-- just after a battle, he decides wait for an introduction before appearing in front of the newcomers.

Nimbus

First Post
Nimbus raises her invisible eyebrows, and mutters into her communicator.

"I don't know about Ronin. He looks like Iron Man to me."

Raylis

First Post
As the Resolutes are looking at the armored figure, the red outline of a door slowly fades into existense only a few feet away. There is a very loud creak, as if someone opened a very stubborn, very old door. Stepping out from the outline is a stooped creature, about ten feet fall. His long arms dangle down to his knees, claws scratching the floor. It steps forward, revealing a lizard ike tail. It's face is covered by a white oni kabuki mask and a pair of ivory colored horns sweep backward from his temples.

The creature looks at each of the Resolutes slowly, the mask hiding any reaction the creature might have.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie turns off the invisibility. Not knowing if they could see her not, she figures it would be less suspicious if they didnt wonder why she was hiding. She approachs the newcomer, turning off her engines so she doesnt drown herself out.

She gives a short bow as she flips up her helmets face plate. "Uh...Konichiwa. <<I am Mecha Musume and we're the Resolutes team. Am I safe in assuming that you are Oni-Kage?>>"

Victor_Von

First Post
Mister Scares positively beams as he sees the demon come through its doorway. Sometimes, it's good not to be the scariest guy in the room. He straightens up and, like a man stepping out of the shadows, makes himself seen.

<<Greetings, large friend. We are here to help.>>

Raylis

First Post
<<Resolutes-the Task Force? The Task Force does not arrive until tommorow?>> a little boy's voice says from behind the mask as the creature scratches his head <<I am Oni-Kage >> again it slowly looks at each Resolute in turn.

Victor_Von

First Post
Mister Scares is incapable of human fear. He looks at the image of Oni-Kage with admiration-- such craftsmanship! That ferocious body, but with a child's voice? Truly, an astounding feat of Fear.

<<Yes, we are arriving early,>> says Mister Scares, flashing one of his sick carnivore grins, <<The better to surprise the badness, yes?>> He starts to approach the fearsome figure with an outstretched hand, but barely remembers the etiquette that extends even into Japan's dreams, and bows as he introduces himself. <<Meeting you... it is my honor. I am Mister Scares.>>

modus666

First Post
Victor_Von said:
Mister Scares is incapable of human fear. He looks at the image of Oni-Kage with admiration-- such craftsmanship! That ferocious body, but with a child's voice? Truly, an astounding feat of Fear.

<<Yes, we are arriving early,>> says Mister Scares, flashing one of his sick carnivore grins, <<The better to surprise the badness, yes?>> He starts to approach the fearsome figure with an outstretched hand, but barely remembers the etiquette that extends even into Japan's dreams, and bows as he introduces himself. <<Meeting you... it is my honor. I am Mister Scares.>>

Gauntlet stands back, eyeing the Japanese meta-human appraisingly, resting his metal hands on his hips.

"I am Gauntlet," he says plainly, "Um, did you crashing on purpose or is something happening in sky?" He gestures broadly towards the warehouse the newcomer demolished on his way in.

Raylis

First Post
Oni-Kage places one large hand over the other and returns Mr. Scares bow. He takes a lurching step forward cocking his head at Gauntlet <<What did you say?>>

He looks back between Mecha and Mr. Scares <<What did he say? Kensai and Kitsune will be here soon...they speak English.>>

He points at Nimbus, Scout, Bright Girl and Guantlet <<What are their names?>>

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet quickly figures out that the Japanese meta cannot understand him and proceeds to keep his mouth shut for awhile, for fear of an international incident.

Remove ads