RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Raylis

First Post
As he reaches for the mask, Mr. Scares recieves a sharp rap on his hand with a lamp staff wielded by Kitsune. She wiggles a finger in the former nightmares direction before tending to the boy. <<If you have any sort of ability to make a globe of darkness, surround the boy. It will hopefully revive the Shadow Demon and force the Evil Spirit back into slumber>> a voice says in Mr. Scares' mind.

OOC: actions for anyone else?

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie thinks for bit and then smiles. She bows at the errant photographer "<I beg your pardon, but can I borrow your camera? Just for a few moments. If I may ask, how much of this did you see before we got here?>"

Raylis

First Post
<<Why do you need my camera?>> the girl asks, <<My brother and I saw everything-the giant robot appeared suddenly surrounded by ninja>>

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
As he reaches for the mask, Mr. Scares recieves a sharp rap on his hand with a lamp staff wielded by Kitsune. She wiggles a finger in the former nightmares direction before tending to the boy. <<If you have any sort of ability to make a globe of darkness, surround the boy. It will hopefully revive the Shadow Demon and force the Evil Spirit back into slumber>> a voice says in Mr. Scares' mind.

OOC: actions for anyone else?

Mister Scares considers this. <Darkness? Is not ordinarily my purview. Perhaps turn off lights? Or perhaps...>

Starting with the boy, Gus begins looking for someone who's particularly afraid of the dark, just in case.

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet ambles over to where the robot fell and looks around.

"What is making, or summoning, these teevee creatures? I am just not understanding..."

Victor_Von

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Here's what Gus is going to try to do. Assuming he can find someone with a sufficient fear of the dark, he's going to use Extra Effort to Power Stunt 'Control Darkness 4' off of his 'Emotion Control: Fear 8.' I know it's a stretch, but given how Gus is all about manifesting fears, and how easy it is for the GM to circumvent any abuses, I think it works. If not, then that's okay too.[/sblock]

D.Shaffer

First Post
Raylis said:
<<Why do you need my camera?>> the girl asks, <<My brother and I saw everything-the giant robot appeared suddenly surrounded by ninja>>
Marie looked a bit embarrased. "<<Well...I sorta want to...talk to it. As silly as that may sound, I can actually do that. Plus any pictures you took could help us out greatly. But anything you can tell us would help too. Did you see anything unusual? Well, more unusual then a bunch of ninjas and a giant robot showing up out of nowhere, anyways.>>"

[sblock=OOC]I probably should have done this last time too. :)
Diplomacy (1d20+6=16) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Nimbus

First Post
Nimbus unweaves the light bending around her, allowing it to bounce off her again so that she's visible. She then dissipates her sword. Looking around, she shrugs at the others. "Time to go back to HQ, then?"

Raylis

First Post
Looking at the unconcious Oni-Kage Mr. Scares feels an overwhelming fear of the dark-not so much emenating from the boy but from somethin else. Focusing on the feeling the room goes dark and an aggrivated NO! that trancends language rings about the room.

Meanwhile...

The only sign on the automiton that Guantlet finds is the footprint from its singular stomp...even the spotlight is gone-no rubble or anything.

<<There was nothing unusual-all was quiet until the robot appeared. I stayed to take pictures of the action for the newspaper.>> she fishes around in a backpack and pulls out a press pass for a local University. <<My brother said it looked like the robot from Robot Smass 4...can I get a group picture of you new members of the Special Forces?>>

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet furrows his brow in thought... but comes up with nothing.

"I am at end of my ideas here. Give me a building to fix, or tear down and can do that... but vanishing japanese ninjas are being news to me." Gauntlet shrugs helpelessly as he rejoins the others.

"Back to HQ, yes? Check on young Oni, Gus seemed to think he was still alive." Gauntlet beams his best 'look on the bright side' smile.

Remove ads