RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
Looking at the unconcious Oni-Kage Mr. Scares feels an overwhelming fear of the dark-not so much emenating from the boy but from something else. Focusing on the feeling the room goes dark and an aggrivated NO! that trancends language rings about the room.

Gus' Jack-O'-Lantern eyes wink out, filled with shadow, as he breaths out a cloud of darkness that fills the room. Hearing the same angry voice as before, this time filled with panic, he smiles down at the boy. The dark is no impediment to him... darkness is what the universe made him for.

<Yes, bad spirit.> he says with some satisfaction, watching the boy for signs of life. <The answer is yes, the good one will return.>

Victor_Von

First Post
The darkness created, an unexpected wave of fatigue strikes Gus like a punch in the gut. The darkness remains, as does the unfamiliar sensation of exhaustion.

[sblock=OOC]I'm letting the Hero Point go unspent, at least for now, and letting the effects of Fatigue remain for now. Gus is immune to Sleep, so if this is the first time he's ever pushed himself in the waking world, I figure this is the first time he's ever felt truly tired.[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Not recieving an anwser from Mecha, the photographer gives her a bow and moves over to the gathering Resolutes, "Can I take picture of group?" she asks in broken English, pointing to the camera for emphesis.

Meanwhile...

<<That should reign in the beast and revive Oni-Kage. Was the menace defeated?>> the voice asks.

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
Meanwhile...

<<That should reign in the beast and revive Oni-Kage. Was the menace defeated?>> the voice asks.

Gus smiles his crooked grin at the fox-masked woman, and sits down in the nearest chair. If Oni-Kage seems to be recovering, then he lets the darkness disperse.

<<Is good. Was very worried about little boy. I think villains were ready for him,>> Gus says, scratching his head, <<unless allergy to light is common waking person thing.>>

<<Ninjas were easy, they just fall down when we get close. Robot was more dangerous, but,>>
Gus closes a big fist happily, <<was taken down in the end.>>

D.Shaffer

First Post
Raylis said:
Not recieving an anwser from Mecha, the photographer gives her a bow and moves over to the gathering Resolutes, "Can I take picture of group?" she asks in broken English, pointing to the camera for emphesis.

"<Huh? Oh right, sorry, thinking about what you said. I dont mind if you want my picture but you'll have to ask the others if they mind.>" She rubs her chin. "<You didnt see anyone else around in the area, did you? Beyond us?>"

Raylis

First Post
<<"The park had several people in it before the robot appeared. No one stood out as the summoner. They all ran when it appeared.>> the boy says, his hood still covering his face, his tone flat and to the point. He slowly begins to walk towards the girl, shoving his hands in his pockets.

He pauses, turning his head as he walks by Mecha, not looking at her but rather pointing his voice toward her.
<<Perhaps you should leave...before you share the same fate as the others.>>

At HQ:

<<And there was no sign of who summoned the creature or if it had another purpose...If you have a means to contact your friends you should do so, they must be tired after the conflict and they may have found something in the aftermath of the attack...>> a pause <<"What do you mean 'allergy to light'?>>

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
At HQ:

<<And there was no sign of who summoned the creature or if it had another purpose...If you have a means to contact your friends you should do so, they must be tired after the conflict and they may have found something in the aftermath of the attack...>> a pause <<"What do you mean 'allergy to light'?>>

Gus starts to reach for his communicator, but catches the note of surprise in Kitsune's "voice."

<<Ah! So was perhaps unusual, then? There were men with big flashlight. They shined it in the Oni's eyes.>> He pauses, scratching his head. <<They were ready for him, yes?>>

Stormwind

First Post
Scout has remained invisible and has spent the time since the fight concluded trying to relocate that unknown presence again.

@Raylis: I don't know if Scout can identify the presence well enough to recognise it if she encounters it again, but she will search nonetheless. ;)

Raylis

First Post
<<Very much so, he can retain demon form in direct sunlight if he concentrates...this is becomming clearer --someone is targeting us using these attacks on the city to draw us out. >>

OOC: the unknown presence was the boy hiding among the leaves of the bushes, Scout was able to tell that when he emerged from the bush at gun point

D.Shaffer

First Post
Raylis said:
He pauses, turning his head as he walks by Mecha, not looking at her but rather pointing his voice toward her.
<<Perhaps you should leave...before you share the same fate as the others.>>

Marie blinked a bit and stared at the back of the boy's head. "As if that doesnt set a whole bunch of warning bells ringing." she thought to herself. She started walking after the two, staying about 5 feet back. "Hey Guys! She wants to take our picture!" She keys her radio, trying to do so without attracting to much attention. "And I think the boy knows more then he's letting on"

Remove ads