• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
[sblock=Gus]
The predominent fears from the girl is the boy and an older japanese man identified as Mr. Ichitawa, there is also fears of expulsion from university and an acute arachnaphobia.
[/sblock]

<<"University of Tokyo">> the girl replies, <<"Journalsim.">>

[sblock=OOC]Nice. Do I know what the boy's name is from this? What about his face under that hood? Finally, do I get a look at Ichitawa-san's face?[/sblock]

"Yes, will follow. Perhaps will learn new things," Gus whispers. "Girl is very afraid of boy. Afraid of old man, too. Perhaps mastermind?"

"Also, Oni-Boy will be okay. His bad demon almost escaped, but evil spirit was afraid of dark," Gus announces proudly. It doesn't occur him that almost no one could follow this without having been at the HQ.

Raylis

First Post
OOC: Neither a name or a face for the boy. Ichitawa has dark hair, dark eyes and is an older man probably late fifties early sixties judging by the creases on his face. In the girls mind he appears especially fierce and scowling.

Victor_Von

First Post
Trailing from a safe distance, then, Gus follows them. He walks on the air, and leaves no footprints. He is quiet, with a broad, sharp, invisible smile. It's like being a hunter, two steps behind his prey, a role he's played in many a dream.

Raylis

First Post
[sblock=Gus]
The two walk in silence until they are out of sight of the resolutes, "<<Ichitawa-sama will not be pleased.>>

The boy says nothing and raises his hand. A red glow ementates from somewhere in his hood and a blue and white martini porche with a red robotic head on the front materilizes in front of them. Silently the pair enter the car and speed off down the road.
[/sblock]

Victor_Von

First Post
Gus teleports back to the others, and allows them to see him. His normally cheerful grotesquerie is marred by a look of confusion.

"Just when I think am getting hang of waking world rules," he murmurs, "Is robot car and vanishings. Very frustrating, my friends." He makes a helpless gesture with his hands.

"Perhaps is good time to regroup with allies? Am hoping Oni-Kage is awake and better now."

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie nodded at Gus. "Well, I'm gonna guess that means we found our culprit. The girl mentioned that she goes to the University of Tokyo. Might be a place to scout around after regrouping."

Victor_Von

First Post
"And am hearing name," Gus adds. "Perhaps Tokyo heroes will know thing or two, yes?"

Gus waits for a consensus, and if there is one, he joins the others in the trip back to Tokyo HQ.

Stormwind

First Post
[If she can, Scout will attempt to follow the girl and boy as they leave, teleporting as necessary until she discovers their destination. If not possible then she will rejoin the others at the Japanese headquarters]

Raylis

First Post
[sblock=Scout]
Scout manages to keep up with the car for several blocks; traffic fairly light and it doesn't appear to be in a serious hurry. It his Downtown Tokyo before she looses sight of it amongst the heavier traffic. Teleporting around for a few minutes she spies it parked outside a rail station just as it dissappears before her eyes.
[/sblock]

Remove ads