• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
<<That is old man,>> Gus confirms when he sees the photo. <<Camera girl is very afraid of that one.>> After a moment, something seems to occur to Gus.

<<Camera girl... wasn't taking pictures for school paper? Am afraid Ichitawa knows some of us are here.>> Gus says, glancing at Mecha.

Raylis said:
<<"Hiroshi Ichitawa?">> Kitsune's "voice" sounds concerned and a bit disgusted. She walks over to a screen, taps a few buttons and the image of an older japanese man appears on the screen, the same on Gus saw in the girl's mind.

<<"If it is this Ichitawa, Hiroshi, Ichitawa then it is no surprise what he is up to. Publically he a businessman very wealthy and very powerful. He is also a high ranking member of the Yakuza; but this we have not been able to prove. Hiroshi Ichitawa is also an opponent of super powered individuals-when your Resolutes Organization was forming his voice was the loudest against it here in Japan. If and when he finds out you are here in Tokyo he will be most displeased.">>

D.Shaffer

First Post
Victor_Von said:
<<Camera girl... wasn't taking pictures for school paper? Am afraid Ichitawa knows some of us are here.>> Gus says, glancing at Mecha.
Marie shrugged. <<Well, except for an overfondness for Kimchee, I'm not sure I have any real weakness to exploit. And if they want to try use that one, more power to them.>> She smiled at Gus. <<In other words, I'm not to worried about myself in this instance. The others, however, well, I dont know about you guys, honestly. Anything we want to avoid? Besides being stomped on by giant robots?>>

Raylis

First Post
<<"Ichitawa has known children, whether one of them was the girl you saw tonight I would not be able to know unless you can produce an image of her; but even then we would have to search our information on him to find a match. If he is indeed gathering information then I would advise caution in further investigations.>>

"<<It is, however growing late. Please rest here and I will show you the location of the main facility of the Ichitawa Company's Tokyo branch in the morning.>>

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
<<"Ichitawa has known children, whether one of them was the girl you saw tonight I would not be able to know unless you can produce an image of her; but even then we would have to search our information on him to find a match. If he is indeed gathering information then I would advise caution in further investigations.>>

"<<It is, however growing late. Please rest here and I will show you the location of the main facility of the Ichitawa Company's Tokyo branch in the morning.>>

Gus nods involuntarily at the thought. He had no idea how tired pushing his powers could make him! Even though he doesn't sleep, the idea of several hours of silence appeals to him very much.

Stormwind

First Post
Scout listens carefully to the conversation as it proceeds or is translated into english, thinking carefully and trying to organise in her mind the tidbits of information that they have gathered. After the conversation comes to an end, Scout nods in agreement with the others at the idea of sleep.

OOC: I'm still here too...

Raylis

First Post
The morning that greets the Resolutes is bright and sunny; and if any more commotion occured during the night; they were blisfully unaware.

After a light breakfast, Kitsune shows the location of Ichitawa Industries on the map-the main office in the heart of the Tokyo Business district.

Victor_Von

First Post
"So, we go and beat up office?" Gus jests, after thanking their hosts. "Or is it time for subtle approach?"

While Gus is clearly more himself after the night's rest, he also seems a trifle... insubstantial in the daylight. Not translucent, but more like he might vanish if you blink, nothing more than a bad dream.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads