(Rules-Meta-YB) YB Items

Lady Tsin

First Post
Wicht said:
I don't like, personally, the thought of retiring a character and using all their ranks to give away items of power before starting another character. It's probably just me but it just doesn't seem right somehow, kind of like a person quitting a game of monopoly and giving all their money and property to another person thereby ensuring their "chosen" wins the game.

:)

Ok, I'm late to this discussion, and this is all in the past now since it seems Lady T's gifts will not exist beyond this weekend (wow, you guys work fast!), and I am certain Wicht is not mad at me or anything.

But I do want to respond and perhaps clarify by saying that Lady Tsin's actions were (and should remain) unique to her own story and self-appointed role as Protector of all good fighters, and that if real life had not prevented me from doing so, she would have given a token to EVERY honored, path, and White belt fighter in existance at the time...not to just to some chosen few. I just ran out of time...(and now it seems too late to finish properly. :() I wanted Lady T to depart with a good story, that's all! :)

Wicht

Hero
I'm not mad Lady Tsin ;)

Just didn't think it seemed right :D

you still have 2 days to finish out the story however and I wanted to see how it ended personally :) You were one of the reasons we made the date of the Reset monday as opposed to today - to give you the time. Now don't you feel special ;)

Remove ads