• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Runepriest help!

mentle

First Post
I swear that I saw a runepriest feat or spell that caused over healing to become temporary hit points. Am I losing my mind, or does such a thing exist?

Zaphling

First Post
You're not losing your mind. But I think a feat does exist, although I can't remember and don't have time to research. Maybe I'm losing my mind too.

Klaus

First Post
It's actually not a runepriest power, but the feat Kol Korran's Boon (Eberron Player's Guide):

Encounter/Channel Divinity
Trigger: ally is restored to max hp.
Effect: excess hp are turned into temp hp.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Hrm. With feats, there's:

Compendium said:
Rune of Hope [Rune]
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Runepriest, rune of mending power
Benefit: The target of your rune of mending also gains temporary hit points equal to the number of rune feats you have.

Not that that's very much. I don't see any attack powers that do that. And, frankly, it's not like runepriests are going to be likely to overheal much.

There was a belt that allowed you to keep overhealing as tHP. I forget the name.

Brad

mentle

First Post
I was thinking of a Runepriest/Pacifist cleric hybrid. If it was just a regular feati thought it might be pretty killer combo.

"Did he just try to pickpocket that dragon?"

Remove ads