• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ryoko's Guide to the Yokai Realms 5E

Scribe

Legend
This is from DnD Shorts, right?
The person who claimed that he had quotes from insiders at WotC and then passed those quotes through gen AI to protect the insiders as if that didn't change the meaning of their words?
Hes at least the Face of the Party, and it looks like he passed his Persuasion check.

darjr

I crit!
This is from DnD Shorts, right?
The person who claimed that he had quotes from insiders at WotC and then passed those quotes through gen AI to protect the insiders as if that didn't change the meaning of their words?
I was taken aback as well. But I guess he's done other kickstarters. A lot of shenanigans were attributed to his posts. I think he was also fooled by a hoax posted to reddit, from a while ago.

Scribe

Legend
Asmongold?

A Twitch/Yotube personality with a large following, WoW and other MMOs but mostly WoW.

Hes involved in various ventures, often as a bit of a Face, and I get a vibe there is something similar here with a large following established on a platform (Youtube) then parleyed into a commercial venture.

A good way of making sure you reach an audience with ones product, is to already have the audience.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I was taken aback as well. But I guess he's done other kickstarters. A lot of shenanigans were attributed to his posts. I think he was also fooled by a hoax posted to reddit, from a while ago.
Yeah, it was extraordinarily unethical behavior and lies passed off as fact

I couldn't back this project no matter the quality

dave2008

Legend
On the KS page it says that this is his first:

1694921722105.png

Remove ads