• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I cannot fathom an evil being such as that!!! You need to be careful when you talk to strangers… ;)
I know! Fortunately, there are kind moderators here on ENWorld who help to guide wayward souls like me in the right direction...or not! :p

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
The Marksman flavour-text is something of an inside joke. Brother Shatterstone might find it amusing, as might certain over-curious folk over in the Scions epic game ;)

Pffff, last secret I ever tell you............ :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
And if you're wondering how I can be so sure that we have almost nobody reading this thread but the contributing people, the proof is in the Posts:Views ratio ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
Thank you, much appreciated! :D

Bye
Thanee
Don't mention it! Keeping my players in the know is the least I can do, considering I kinda don't have a comprehensive online ruleset to offer from the get-go :eek:

Eonthar

Explorer
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - really busy.

I really like the Mojiin Preserver race/class combination. As soon as you are ready to setup a game that is definitely what I would like to play.

Great stuff.

Rystil Arden

First Post
silentspace said:
Have you posted the Berserker yet?
Not yet, but it looks like I may have gotten everyone to choose :). It depends on whether or not BS actually picked Kraneia Siren or just was looking at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads