• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sabaron defeats Dalamar! (Thanks Kcyldyei!)

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron has a very good reason to use this move: GREEEEEEEEEED!

The owl silences the tundra; reduces the blood of the bamboo! *yen*

Dalamar

Adventurer
The crane breaks the well; negates the aggression of the lightning!

Dalamar tries to break Sabaron's jaw that is hanging open from greed.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
When it comes to close quarters melee, I'd rather break something than silence it. Flag (and one yen) Dalamar

Sabaron 3 - Dalamar 3

Sabaron

First Post
"I need to break stuff, eh? How about THIS!"

The mantis blasts the river; avoids the kick of the rosewood!

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
The fox tumbles near the pond; defends against the foray of the bamboo!

Dalamar tumbles away from Sabaron blasting attack.
"How are you supposed to win me if you can't even hit me right!"

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmmm, well a mantis is good on the offensive, but a fox is a hard target, especially if he's tumbling, yet on the other hand I could remain consistent and award it to the more destructive move.

Flag Sabaron

Sabaron 4 - Dalamar 3

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron's third hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The falcon tumbles close to the gate; dodges the rolling of the chi! *yen+yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The claw removes the tower; redirects the descent of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix dominates the dungeon; redirects the touch of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fang charges the city; parts the roar of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 5: The silver toad elegantly slashes the island; fends off the chaos of the sunflower!

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar's Third hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The rose petal prances from the plain; dodges the violence of the canine! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera moves underneath the city; parts the energy of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fan impales the glade; dodges the rising of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manticore sweeps next to the temple; scatters the touch of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The kama punches with the castle; leaps over the efforts of the soul!

Sabaron

First Post
Delighted with his successes, Sabaron uses an elegant, refined sword style to continue his attacks.

The silver toad elegantly slashes the island; fends off the chaos of the sunflower!

Dalamar

Adventurer
The manticore sweeps next to the temple; scatters the touch of the honor!

Dalamar makes a sweeping kick at Sabaron, the same time trying to stay away from his touch.

Remove ads