Sabaron gives Gray his seventh loss!

graydoom

First Post
Having lost again, Gray has made a decision. Starting now, he will make it his personal goal to become the first fighter to have 10 losses! You come across Gray on the day of the Wunan Tournament, and deciding to assist him in his quest you challenge him to a match!

Gray
White Belt
0 Yen
1-6

ooc: Some conditions. Since this is the day of the tournament (using GMT), I want all matches to be either 2 flag matches or 2-3 flag speed matches. Winner of insults can still pick between strategy or standard.

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
Go gray...win 'em all
icon10.gif

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
I'll fight you, ex-Sash.

Sabaron Corlagon
Blue Belt 0
1-2
Scorpion style
Holy Warrior, Holy Day

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Gray bows to his newest opponent, and forgoes the normal insult. "As you are a warrior of Light, I see that you will have nothing to do with insults. Thus, I wish for a 2 flag speed standard match."

ooc: Sabaron, I believe you post first (because of the Holy Day/Holy Warrior combo).

graydoom

First Post
Gray launches into his first attack, cutting into Sabaron and warding away his kicks!

The manta ray cuts the mountain; wards off the kick of the bamboo!

reiella

Explorer
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the marsh south-east of the Point of the Wailing Bones on the dusk of the thorn.

2 Flags, Standard Speed.

Reowth... Mreowth? You fight too soon!

Meowth ponder...

Thunder ravaging prairies and plains make sense, yep. Averting gaze of shield? Maybe shield has smiley face on it? Meowth don't know. Meowth not into armor making. Manta Ray cutting mountain? Reowth, while there are big chasms underwater, meowth think biggest mountains poke out ABOVE the ground! Reowth! Holy day make too easy :(.

Reowth no like one rounders though.

2 flag Sabaron, Match Sabaron.

Sabaron Blue Belt 1 now, for beating up on poor weakling white belt. Reowth (2-2). Reowth not too sure if that the way of the light though. Meowth check.

GrayDoom you lose, Number 7 meowth think? Well long as not 47... Number 47 no good! Reowth! Try harder, hit things on head or nose or something. Reowth don't know.

Remove ads