• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sacramento - Forming a New Group

How many players are you looking for?

I DM for Brain and 4 others. Our campaign is winding down and I am would welcome a DM break. Wanna give us a try? When would you want to start?

BTW, I live off of La Riviera and can host.

Later,

AoA

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Angel of Adventure said:
How many players are you looking for?

I DM for Brain and 4 others. Our campaign is winding down and I am would welcome a DM break. Wanna give us a try? When would you want to start?

BTW, I live off of La Riviera and can host.

Later,

AoA

*ahem*

That which you offer sounds exactly what I'm looking for. As long as your group matches the qualifications I listed in the opening post. ;)

I was hoping for a group about your size, I would like to meet you and give it a try, and I'd be happy to start in the next week or two.

It sounds like you live practically next door to me, as well.

What kind of campaign have you been playing? What type of gameplay has your group been interested in? Feel free to email me, if you would like to give me a shot. :D

We are doing an Epic/Immortal campaign. As mentioned, its winding down. I'll ask everyone as to their interest in playing in your game, but I know that at least Brain and I are.

Per gameplay, I like things to move along at a good pace. Sitting around a table and looking up rules is not my idea of a good time. I'd rather get just rule off-the-cuff than debate rules all night. That's one reason I like gaming w/Brain. He's very knowledgeable and gives rules advice freely to both PCs and DMs.

Let me get back to you after our game tomorrow night. We can either waiting until my campaign is done or, even better, maybe alternate until my game is finished up.

Later,

AoA

Jorren

Explorer
I would be interested as well. I live right downtown and have experience playing in both Eberron and Forgotten Realms Campaigns.

Remove ads