Safety Notice

W

WizO_Aoset

To All Patrons of the Emporium:

There has been an attempt on the life a Marshal of the Tower. Fortunately the attempt failed. Little is known about the perpetrator thus far but Patrons are urged to be on their guard.

More will follow as learned.

- Marshall Anariel Ruathe

W

WizO_Aoset

Further Information

If anyone reading this notice has further information, that is, witnessed the event, or heard about it in other ways, please come forward. You could be instumental in solving the matter.

-Marshall Anariel Ruathe

T

The_Lawbringer

I am sorry not to have any information directly connected to the assasination attempt, but I have noticed a suspicious figure roaming through the woods around The Tower as of late. This might want to be looked into by the proper authorities...

-A concerned Elf

W

WizO_Pounamu

A lady with long brown hair tied in a braid down her back pauses at the message board during her daily parchment run. Obviously it is not Marshal Pounamu, who has not been seen on Juxta for a few days, but a tower worker with a far better grasp of the Common lanuage and skill in writing. ;) After a moment's confusion, she jots down a query on a clean piece of paper and pins it beneath that of the concerned elf.

Dear sir/madam elf,

I suspect you are a newcomer to this plane and therefore bid you welcome.
The Tower of Evengil is located within Juxta City itself and there are no near woods except perhaps the Botanical Gardens. (From here, take the road through the South gate into Juxta City and follow that road for approximately three blocks. You will approach the Tower of Evengil just at the other side of the city marketplace, not to be confused with this Emporium marketplace. It is the tall building on the right.) There are very few towers on Juxtaposition due to the problems caused by the unusual natures of the land and air.
Could it be that you have mistaken a tower in a land you journied through prior to arriving on Juxta for the Tower of Evengil? Or perhaps it is some other building within this realm you are thinking of. If so, by all means feel free to make a report so that the figure in the woods that you noticed may be investigated. Of course you may be required to lead the investigating Marshal there, so they have the right place. ;)

Diana Reito
Tower of Evengil
Juxta City

T

The_Lawbringer

An elf meanders on up and reads, chuckling to himself. He then scribes something onto a piece of parchement and leaves it beneath the previous message.

My deepest apologies Lady Diana, you were correct in assessing that I am new to this place. In fact, I had not even realized that I am on a different plane than my homeworld. However, thanks to you I have been enlightened in the ways of Juxtaposition.
I regretfully say that I have no information on the attempt on the Marshall's life. If possible, I would like to offer my assitance in bringing the criminal to justice. Perhaps my skills in tracking could come in handy?

Thank you again for helping me in my confusion,
Erialis Nailo

W

WizO_Aoset

To Mr. Nailo: The best thing anyone can do to help is to keep one's eyes and ears open when in the Juxta city or in the emporium.

Thank you for your concern.

-Marshal Anariel Ruathe

PsionScribe

First Post
Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll be on my guard. Is this guy a criminal, and if we find him, do we have the right to attack him?

--Hethfletcher

W

WizO_Aoset

She sees the most recent note and sighs, frowning a little sadly, hoping her warnings to promote the safety of patrons is not causing a breach in that safety.

This is just a warning, nothing more. Bounties and other Mercenary jobs are posted elsewhere. No one is to be attacked on sight without provocation, or face the Tower's Justice themselves.

-Marshal Anariel Ruathe

D

Darkness Labs

???

A demonic figure walks to the cork boards and has a quick look at the messages. At the sight of the warning, he laughs and scribbles a little note of his own.

It would seem we have a need to increase our security, now doesn't it? Perhaps I can provide something that will help keep at least the Emporium safe... Right now, my company is selling defense golems, a highly advanced golem made of iron, and has several charges of Hold Person and Lightning Bolt for it's defensive purposes. We will sell five of these excellent golems to the Marshals only, for just nine hundred thousand gold!

And if you take me up on my bargin offer, I will even sell you some super scry orbs, which can be placed throughout the land! These are no ordinary scry orbs, for they can not only record the actions of the area, but can see through walls, and even be used to defend their area of placement! These orbs are about the size of a human fist, therefor making them hard to see. And with the newest technology, now these increadible orbs can not be disspelled! We will sell you four hundred orbs for a great deal of seven thousand gold!

Please get back to me on my offer!

Remove ads