• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [SAGAWORK STUDIOS] Competition: A Pathfinder GAMEMASTERY GUIDE is up for grabs!

I thought to give this thread a bump in case anyone may have missed it first time around. You have about 33 hours to go before this competition is closed.

There are good suggestions here and one will be picked. That lucky person will receive a GameMastery Guide! More soon!

James0235

First Post
I'm generally not very good at coming up with names like this. But, here are the things that came to mind:

(The) Dark Epoch

(The) Forgotten Epoch

(The) Lost Epoch

(The) Fallen Epoch

(The) Antedeluvian Epoch

Antedeluvian Horror(s)

Ancient Epoch

The Drowned Age

Silurian Horrors

Horrors of Siluria

Age of Siluria

Okay, I have thought long and hard about this and I have narrowed it down to these two.
Eldritch Dark
Darkling Horizons

I like both for different reasons and as a result I have decided that these two people will receive a GameMastery Guide each.

A private message has been sent to both people. Congratulations to the both of you and a big THANK YOU to everyone who took part.

Andrew Gale
SAGAWORK STUDIOS

Remove ads