Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
energy_One said:
I hearby challenge you, el-remmen, to create an Abernathy's Company wiki.

Um, as much as I would love to volunteer for such a project my own homebrew wiki and life in general makes such a task impossible for me to undertake. Anyway, wikis work best when you have a group of people contributing.

darkhall nestor said:
http://home.comcast.net/~dorian.hart/charagan.html

not a wiki but there is a lot of info

Yep, I been to that site before, informative, though not as convenient with cross-references as a wiki.

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sagiro - would it be possible to get a list of the items that the company made during this break?

This would also be a great time to get an idea of the Company's levels, if that'd be OK.

Thanks for another great update - I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that the RP-heavy sessions are just as entertaining as the combat-heavy ones, often more!

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Tallarn said:
Sagiro - would it be possible to get a list of the items that the company made during this break?

The story hour currently lags behind the game by about 20 runs, or 2.5 years. Unless the items are specifically mentioned on the next tape or two, I'm not sure how I'd figure it out.

Tallarn said:
This would also be a great time to get an idea of the Company's levels, if that'd be OK.

I'm pretty sure the average party member was about 15th level at that point in the story.

For the record: my next session, scheduled for early May, will be the 211th of the campaign. The party is currently all 17th level. That means the party has leveled about once every 13 games over the life of the campaign.

Another way: the game has been running about 150 months, which means, on average, we've played 1.41 times per month, and the PC's have leveled about once every 9 months.

-Sagiro

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sagiro said:
The story hour currently lags behind the game by about 20 runs, or 2.5 years. Unless the items are specifically mentioned on the next tape or two, I'm not sure how I'd figure it out.

I'm pretty sure the average party member was about 15th level at that point in the story.

Ah, OK. In that case, consider my request rescinded. :)

Hmmm...now I'm looking forward to the party getting regular access to 9th level spells...

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Vargo said:
I think the idea of Dranko with 9th level spells is a very scary idea.
I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that, but I doubt it will ever happen. Only 4 or 5 of Dranko's levels are in Cleric. The other 12 or 13 are in Rogue and Lasher.

Remove ads