• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That ooze scared the crap out of me.

This was the session that was defined by "Dranko fails at everything he does"! It wasn't Sagiro's fault -- we just didn't attack anything even remotely sneak-attackable, and I made some questionable tactical choices, and I had had a crappy day after which I wanted to kick ass and take names. It's really fun for me to read this after a year or two, because it's not quite as bad as I remember. But I still didn't hurt anything. Thank goodness Sagiro didn't have my whip completely dissolve.

And man, that was some emerald. Speaking for Dranko, he was downright insulted that it was attached to a creature.

We have a tradition of putting funny little surprises into magic items we make. Sadly, this usually means "Kibi plays embarrassing pranks on Dranko." One of them is related to the Kibi-made sash of greater invisibility that Dranko wears, and that gets revealed fairly soon.

Stupid dwarf.

shilsen

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
We have a tradition of putting funny little surprises into magic items we make. Sadly, this usually means "Kibi plays embarrassing pranks on Dranko." One of them is related to the Kibi-made sash of greater invisibility that Dranko wears, and that gets revealed fairly soon.

Stupid dwarf.

Let me guess - when he activates it the sash turns invisible and remains invisible even when Dranko attacks :D

Everett

First Post
Every time Shilsen posts I wonder if he actually looks like Gandalf, dresses up in a white wig, carries a walking stick around, etc etc

Remove ads