• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I love the explanation of time travel vis a vis paradoxes, as well as the concept of the "slave prime." I may have to yoink that!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We played again last night, for the first time in six months! Hooray, hooray. It's no exaggeration when I say that Dranko's character sheet had dust on it.

And without giving any spoilers, I'd like to say that Sagiro is a bad, bad man.

Solarious

Explorer
Piratecat said:
We played again last night, for the first time in six months! Hooray, hooray. It's no exaggeration when I say that Dranko's character sheet had dust on it.

And without giving any spoilers, I'd like to say that Sagiro is a bad, bad man.
You say that like you're learning that fact for the first time. Then again, you could be excused by the fact that Sagrio has been working hard for the last 6 months without you.

Could; since, after all, you knew very well that Sagrio was working hard at terrorizing the nightmares of innocent dreamers everywhere in the form of Bioshock. You really should know better. :]

What does Sagrio do at Irrational Games anyways?

Chesspiece

Explorer
Although Dranko has some of his typical impolite (cigar, age, dead wife) and avaricious (gem eye) moments, he really seemed a little light on the crude humour - all he had was his phallas-y question. Were there more comments that were missed, or is he slipping? I mean, he could have done the whole “your Mom is hot” thing with Kibi. I suppose it wouldn’t be the best idea in front of an arch-wild-mage father and his flame-striking wife. But that wouldn’t have stopped the old Dranko!

[Note: The above is not merely an excuse to bump… or is it?]

Vargo

First Post
Ooo, Bioshock just went gold!

Update? ;)

(Just kidding. Your families probably want to see all y'all after the most recent deathmarch.)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Chesspiece said:
Although Dranko has some of his typical impolite (cigar, age, dead wife) and avaricious (gem eye) moments, he really seemed a little light on the crude humour - all he had was his phallas-y question. Were there more comments that were missed, or is he slipping? I mean, he could have done the whole “your Mom is hot” thing with Kibi. I suppose it wouldn’t be the best idea in front of an arch-wild-mage father and his flame-striking wife. But that wouldn’t have stopped the old Dranko!
Thank goodness, I'm usually a good enough player to recognize when it is someone else's moment in the sun, and to shut the hell up during those times. This was Kibi's moment; interrupting such things would be rude.

Sagiro IS now done with Bioshock, although juggling certain other responsibilities. I'll poke him!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads