• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
That was great, Now I have to go back and re-read some of what I'd forgotten. Why did I think Crankus was Moirel's daughter? Thank you for the update.

GW

Tamlyn

Explorer
Sagiro said:
Dranko, healthiest of the party, wants nothing more that to charge over and get in Naloric’s face. Since the direct path is blocked by Kibi’s black tentacles he downs a fly potion and flies. As he nears the Plinth behind which he expects to see Condor, he encounters Naloric’s repulsion field. With a tremendous burst of concentration and will, he fights through it. Behind the Plinth he sees Naloric’s glittering outline.

You had me seriously worried about the party here if the Emperor had shown up!

Thoroughly enjoyed the updates!

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Oops! Yeah, it looks like I accidentally substituted "Naloric" for "Condor" a few times in that paragraph. Fixed.

wedgeski

Adventurer
Sagiro said:
Oops! Yeah, it looks like I accidentally substituted "Naloric" for "Condor" a few times in that paragraph. Fixed.
lol! I read that and thought, hang on, what have I forgotten about the plot here? Turns out, loads, but not that. :)

scrubkai

Explorer
I've been lurking around this thread a long time... But the last couple updates made it just impossible not to post.
WOW... That is the best written fight I've read in a long time.
It was well worth the build up that's been happening for what feels like years.
All I can say is thank you so much for making my life just that much more enjoyable over the years.

Everett

First Post
Good stuff. but... I didn't understand two things...

a) How did Condor find them?

b) When/where did we learn that he's an ancestor of Grey Wolf's?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Everett said:
Good stuff. but... I didn't understand two things...

a) How did Condor find them?

I can answer this one (I think).

He didn't find them. He knew they would be coming there because of the prophecy he purchased with a cousin. Poor cousin.

Remove ads