Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Nah, he's just messing with us :)

There must be some outpouring of luck (clover), time (Cranchus), Abernias power (Cranchus again) or one other long forgotten item waiting to come to the fore...and lets not forget Drankos madness.

StevenAC

Explorer
Er, Sagiro... you do know it's nearly three months past April Fools Day? And for those of us with long memories, that trick won't work again... :p

Anyway, thanks to the recent blizzard of updates, the next chapter in the Collected Story Hour is now available -- less than three weeks after the previous one! Thank you, Sagiro, for providing so much wonderful material so quickly... although if you leave us dangling too long on that cliffhanger, I'll be reconsidering what I said about not getting on a plane to Boston... :)

Gulla

Adventurer
This cliff hanger is of a kind to warrant a trip from Norway to get the next installment.

Pretty Please tell us more?

(And I think this invalidates the prophesy, so it cannot be the True Ending. I hope)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (updated 6/2...

Just to be clear, this is exactly what happened at the gaming table. Exactly. And Kay's player got to game for, what, 15 minutes? But you can't fight a God, not in this world.

I think at this point he started to fold up his GM screen. Which was unwise, as we had dice to throw.

Last edited:

Everett

First Post
You know, I think Sagiro does stuff like that because all of you on EnWorld expect him to. Though the tension up until the... June Fool's Day joke was really good.

Probably the next update will just delete the last few paragraphs and start from there.

By the way, PC, we have been waiting years for you to resume Defenders of Daybreak.

Also, was Kay's player actually there for this session?

Last edited:

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
You know, I think Sagiro does stuff like that because all of you on EnWorld expect him to. Though the tension up until the... June Fool's Day joke was really good.

Probably the next update will just delete the last few paragraphs and start from there.
Nothing will be deleted, I assure you. As Piratecat said, everything I have typed is exactly how it played out. I told my players they had lost, and packed up my stuff.

Also, was Kay's player actually there for this session?

Yes.

Everett

First Post
Nothing will be deleted, I assure you. As Piratecat said, everything I have typed is exactly how it played out. I told my players they had lost, and packed up my stuff.

Right then. Cheers to that. Though you may have trouble publishing if you end the novel the same way.

Pyske

Explorer
Just to be clear, this is exactly what happened at the gaming table. Exactly. And Kay's player got to game for, what, 15 minutes? But you can't fight a God, not in this world.

I think at this point he started to fold up his GM screen. Which was unwise, as we had dice to throw.

*cough* Emphasis mine.

PS -- You managed to get me to de-lurk for the first time in 4 years. Well done. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads