• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sakul

D

Defcarr_

*Left nailed to the boards is the dried, skinned off face of Sakul. Written in blood is the message on the forehead.*

Tyrian...Liadan....Amaya...your turns will come-- Defcarr

Lain Ikari

Banned
Banned
Sakul Reply...

Stuck right next to the face of Sakul is a small sheet of paper, it reads: "If anyones death will come from this, it will be Defcarr's." the paper has no signature, nor does the handwriting have a certain style, just typical cursive.

The Anonymous

First Post
Silence...

This... is to anounce our arrival... before it comes. The one known a Defcarr... this incompetent being will be flushed away with the rest of the scum that intoxicates this world. Defcarr... you should take this warning... watch your after-life closely... For it is soon to slip from your corpse that should have been laid to rest long ago.

Last edited:

Jeajea

First Post
Gentlemen, really. Are such graphic displays and agressive words really necessary? It's both unprofessional and disgusting. I may even go so far as to suggest it is pathetic. I am certain that any differences you have can be resolved without leaving parts of people nailed to walls.

~Jeajea Veanson

defcarr

First Post
Gentlemen?

*written in red blood* There is nothing gentle about it. To you that wish to take my unlife, I wish you the best of luck. You'll need it. Proceed at your own risk, however. Crossing my path means that you accept the possibility of your death in consequence. I've killed two that you know of, and many more that you don't.

Jeajea

First Post
One who feels the need to boast about victory is one who is afraid of defeat. One who says he is not afraid lives in terror. The man who makes no mention of fear is the one who is not afraid.
~JV

defcarr

First Post
Fear

*written in dried blood*Words of wisdom regarding fear? Most would say I am fear, and some that I have no power but fear. Sakul was one that thought the latter.

Jeajea

First Post
Look, Defcarr - I have no quarrel with you. However, if you persist in performing acts that I consider in such poor taste, you certainly aren't working towards a friendship. From what I know of you, you *do* know how to indulge in less grusome activities. Please do so, and leave dismembered body parts out of it.
~JV

defcarr

First Post
Identification

Every face is unique. I see no better proof of death, although it was removed long before time of death. I notice the number of celestials rising lately. Evil has gathered in number, and so has good. Name yourself my enemy if you feel the need to. My list of enemies hasn't changed from what it was before I took Sakul or Thunder's lives. It merely became more defined.

_______

Evil was, Evil is, Evil will always be...We are Immortal.

Jeajea

First Post
I am neither good nor evil; I do not wish to take over the world, I do not feel the need to kill or maim, nor to preach and pray. I will not try to slice your throat unless you try to slice mine, I will not be kind to you unless you are kind to me. Surely, the middle way is the best? A degree of reflection and contemplation is essential, isn't it? Why are you alive? Do you even know? Or can you only find life in death? No, I won't preach. Listen, all I want from you is less bits of people hanging around. Is that so much to ask? If you need to let someone know you've killed someone, just send the bits of body directly to them. Alternatively, if you cannot contact them directly, place the items in question inside a bag of holding or other magical container marked for opening by the persons you wish to advise of the death, maybe ward it with some magic that allows only specifically named persons to open the bag... these things are possible and even quite easy. Then the rest of us who are not involved nor, in my case, really care, don't have to live with both the sight and smell of these body parts. Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share of cutting bits of people up, but I never felt the need to display my work to the world. So stop it!

~JV

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads