D&D 5E Saltmarsh NPC Pictures

Gilladian

Adventurer
I will be running Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh for some newbies in a month. I would like to find a roster of NPC pictures to have on hand to hold up as a memory-jogger for these players, as we'll be playing 2.5 hour sessions once a week, and may change players week-to-week, as well.

I need color pics, which I can print out and use without violating copyright, for at least the following folks:

Eda Oweland - CG female human noble - sr member of town council. Gruff, pragmatic, grey hair, outdoorswoman

Gellan Primewater - NE male human noble - merchant and councilmember - dapper, well-spoken, older gentleman.

Eliander Fireborn - LN male human gladiator - Captain of the guard. has a peg leg, burly and scarred, intelligent.

Manistrad Copperlocks - LN female dwarf veteran - mining consortium master - councilmember - tough but fair, quick-tempered.

Anders Solmor - LG male human noble - councilmember, youthful, brash, inexperienced. slight, toothy, charismatic

Skerrin Wavecrasher - LE male human assassin - Solmor family butler/factotum - tall, lean, tanned, silver-haired

Lankus Kurrid - NG human male guard - owns the Wicker Goat Tavern

Kreb Shenker - NE male human thug - owns the Empty Net Tavern

Hanna Rist - NG female human commoner - owner of the Snapping Line Inn and Tavern

Winston Burdock - N male halfling bandit - owner of Winston’s Store

Sanbalet - tall, shaven head, green eyes, charismatic

Ned Shakeshaft

Any specific pics, or places I can search, would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

J-H

Hero
I am pretty sure you can print color copies of anything for home/not-for-profit/not-for-reuse applications without violating copyright. It's only when you claim authorship/don't credit the author in public use, or get dollars from it, that it becomes a problem.

Gilladian

Adventurer
I am pretty sure you can print color copies of anything for home/not-for-profit/not-for-reuse applications without violating copyright. It's only when you claim authorship/don't credit the author in public use, or get dollars from it, that it becomes a problem.
This was for use in my job at the library, so I had unusual rules to abide by... the adventure and the library game went really well. I wish I’d been able to do it again this year...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases