• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa's got more than coal for the naughty kids...

frankthedm

First Post
Living next to a power plant, I've inhaled enough coal to be naughty the rest of my life.

Though i did have a picture in my mind of a half-orc Santa holding a 2 handed hammer with a head of coal. :] That would cut down on the number of naughty kids...

DarrenGMiller

First Post
I believe that in the Netherlands, there is a figure known as Zwarte Piet who traditionally carried a whip or switch to beat naughty children. He also carried a bag to take bad children to Spain.

DM

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I don't think it is very widespread outside of certain US organizations*, but there's one story where, if you are particularly naughty, Santa
makes you his bitch.

* Federal and state institutions.
:eek:

Tewligan

First Post
wolf70 said:
I believe that in the Netherlands, there is a figure known as Zwarte Piet who traditionally carried a whip or switch to beat naughty children. He also carried a bag to take bad children to Spain.

DM
Now, here's a coincidence. David Sedaris talks about this legend in an essay in his absolutely hilarious bookDress Your Family In Denim and Corduroy, which I finished just a few days ago. Everyone should read it immediately.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
wolf70 said:

DM

I've always wanted to go to Spain...hmmm...

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
No Rel, he just takes bad children to Spain, not perverted ones.

I can be BAD. I've been bad before. What, do I have to knock over a liquor store or something?

crystal

First Post
oh my, thats too funny, I guess Santa forgot to take my brother away when we were kids, he broke a window on a convinet store and vandolized tha neighbors car, and he still got tha best presents...... :mad: ....I am protesting santa.......

I saw, in several stores this year, pieces of coal that were similar to the plastic easter eggs that you can pop open and put things in. So - lumps of coal that you could put money or small gifts in... very clever. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads