Sapiento's Cartography Area

Sapiento

Explorer
these are very well done. i especially enjoy the ones with the family crests off to the side as well as the one of California under water. very cool stuff you have here...

the one with The Empyre of the United States of Amerika deserves to have a nuke symbol over Pensacola, FL. i know you are referring to actual nuclear drops, but that place (Escambia Co. FL) has the second worst groundwater of any county in the USA and is the tenth most poluted overall. i lived there and drank that :):):):) for eighteen years. oh yeah, and its the rotten crotch of the Bible Belt, so nuke it and stop the inbreeding...

/end rant

again, your maps are amazing. you have some great ideas...

Great maps ^^ Always love looking at your stuff. Gives me ideas.

Thank you. Always good to hear. :)

Morkul

First Post
that last one is fantastic, with the cutaway diagrams off to the side. i dig that you use high technology and log and/or stone-built buildings in the same setting...

overall, your use of different parts of the world map imbues your work with an eerie, menacing quality. you do post-apocalyptic, alternate history and/or world-in-decline justice, which is a difficult task considering how many people have done a garbage job handling such subject matter. keep it up...

Clarabell

First Post
Both look amazing. The mountains on the first are especially good. While most people flip out over rivers, I flip out over mountains. Sometime I look at a map and I'm just like, they wouldn't DO THAT! But yours are good.

And I love the second one. A rather unusual map. good job on the houses too ^^

Sapiento

Explorer
that last one is fantastic, with the cutaway diagrams off to the side. i dig that you use high technology and log and/or stone-built buildings in the same setting...

overall, your use of different parts of the world map imbues your work with an eerie, menacing quality. you do post-apocalyptic, alternate history and/or world-in-decline justice, which is a difficult task considering how many people have done a garbage job handling such subject matter. keep it up...

Thank you, much appreciated!:)
I always try to enlarge my style skills.

Both look amazing. The mountains on the first are especially good. While most people flip out over rivers, I flip out over mountains. Sometime I look at a map and I'm just like, they wouldn't DO THAT! But yours are good.

And I love the second one. A rather unusual map. good job on the houses too ^^

Thank you very much! This style developed very well over some try-and-fail. I'm glad you like the mountains. :)

Remove ads