Pathfinder 1E SAT AM - The Pathfinder Experiment (Pathfinder RPG)

Psion

Adventurer
The Pathfinder RPG is Paizo's derivative of the 3.5 rules, with one stated goal being compatibility. But how well does it play, and how compatible is it really?

This is the question I am trying to answer in The Pathfinder Experiment. For this game, I will select an adventure published for the D&D/D20 OGL 3.5 edition rules, and run it using the Pathfinder RPG. (The adventure to be run will not be revealed ahead of time.)

So if you are curious about the Pathfinder system, or just want to kick back and have some mad Dungeons & Dragons style fantasy fun, come out and play!

For more information on the Pathfinder Experiment and a look at the first installment, see here.

For more information on the Pathfinder RPG, see here.

Pre-generated characters will be provided.

Players:
1) Fenris
2) DivineO
3) Funeris
4) Queenie
5) Bretbo
6) AriesOmega

Alts:
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:

Aries_Omega

Explorer
Pathfinder

Please sign me up. I'll play any class/race combo. I plan on running a Pathfinder game in my own home campaign and this would be good for me to understand the system better.

Aries_Omega

Explorer
Question on DCGC Times

I have never been to a Game Day. I been to Cons and done RPGA games though.

I see that the AM is 10 - 2:30pm. I plan to be there a bit before and bit after. Am I to assume that this game is going to be more or less the entire slot?

Cassander

First Post
I have never been to a Game Day. I been to Cons and done RPGA games though.

I see that the AM is 10 - 2:30pm. I plan to be there a bit before and bit after. Am I to assume that this game is going to be more or less the entire slot?

Actually, the slot is 10-2, as laid out in this thread.

I see the times on the website were never updated from the last gameday. I'm not sure why that is, but I assume the times posted in that thread are the correct ones.

Psion

Adventurer
Most likely it'll take the whole time. I don't have the exact scenario picked out, but none of the ones on my short list will have any room to spare in a 4 hour slot.

Remove ads