• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday night?

The_Universe

First Post
I'd say the consensus is for #1, with #3 the next most logical choice (at least in terms of logistics). That said, considering our experience at the Italian place a few game days past, BRING CASH!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'd say the consensus is for #1, with #3 the next most logical choice (at least in terms of logistics). That said, considering our experience at the Italian place a few game days past, BRING CASH!

But think of the memories! ;)

I imagine any place on a Saturday night may be crazy unless you can find some out of the way establishment. I'm guessing that's not likely in this metro area. :)

Dovaj Viajiir

First Post
Ani....

Oh, this is EN. I should not launch into the barrage of filth that I was just about to.

I'll deal with you in person. :]

Remember your words Ani:
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.;)

madwabbit

First Post
Ani....

Oh, this is EN. I should not launch into the barrage of filth that I was just about to.

I'll deal with you in person. :]

Remember your words Ani:
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.;)

fist.gif

In other news, a reservation for 25 has been made at Cap City Brewery on Capitol Hill for 900pm -- this took some doing, and the restaurant is being very cool and accommodating despite the anticipated busy-ness of the night. We might not all be sitting at the same table, but our tables will be grouped together as best as possible -- there is at least one other large group there on the same night. There are 33 people attending Gameday as of today's list -- I assumed that not everyone would attend dinner, but if that does happen, then we'll plan accordingly and hope the restaurant can handle the overflow.

Remove ads