• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday, Nov. 10

Stilts

First Post
I believe this was the day we were going to start the sci-fi episodes. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the start of this campaign. Carrie and I are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend.

Which brings me to my next thought. Two weeks after that is Thanksgiving weekend, were we planning a game for then? I am unsure of our plans as of this point. Thoughts anyone?

BobProbst

First Post
I'm interested in playing out the Sci-fi game but won't be available the Saturday of thanksgiving weekend.

Are character creation rules available anywhere? Are we doing Savage Worlds?

Fyrestryke

Explorer
I can play this Saturday, I figure most everyone is busy Thanksgiving weekend (I know I am) so we might wanna just scrap that one and play December by ear.

So, since I didn't make the last game, what are we doing, when are we doing it, what system are we doing it in, and do I need a character made up before Saturday?

thormagni

Explorer
Anybody know the plan for this weekend? Is there a plan? If not, I may go to New Albany to visit the family. And I should be fine Thanksgiving weekend. Let me know.

Grimhelm

First Post
Being that I am the mouthpiece of Sauron... I mean, let me just say that this Saturday we will be playing Sci-Fi at Vince's 1pm.

The general scenario is this: Dirty sci-fi. Hard sci-fi. No space fantasy to speak of. Imagine earth 2-300 years in the future. Multiple countries have colonized the solar system, though beyond this is still greatly unexplored. Picture the conflicts that arose prior to WWI and you will have a decent frame of mind as to the mental state and conditions of colonies and countries in relation to each other. This will make up the rough stage for our players. We will play Savage World rules.

Wormtongu--- Mark

thormagni

Explorer
Grimhelm said:
Being that I am the mouthpiece of Sauron... I mean, let me just say that this Saturday we will be playing Sci-Fi at Vince's 1pm.

The general scenario is this: Dirty sci-fi. Hard sci-fi. No space fantasy to speak of. Imagine earth 2-300 years in the future. Multiple countries have colonized the solar system, though beyond this is still greatly unexplored. Picture the conflicts that arose prior to WWI and you will have a decent frame of mind as to the mental state and conditions of colonies and countries in relation to each other. This will make up the rough stage for our players. We will play Savage World rules.

Wormtongu--- Mark

I will make it as soon as possible after I get off work. Probably around 2 p.m. Any guidelines on starting levels or such?

InzeladunMaster

First Post
I am going to have to cancel. I need to help my father do some things.

I am not entirely ready for the sci-fi game yet, anyway. I will post some details so you can know what to expect.

BobProbst

First Post
If you didn't get my email -- I'm hosting boardgames at my house tomorrow at 1pm.

RSVP and show up any time after that's convenient.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads