• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday Nov. 24th

InzeladunMaster

First Post
Please wait until Saturday to roll up characters. I would at least like to explain the campaign beforehand.

Even if you have the core rules, you probably don't have the sci-fi specific supplements (John probably does, LOL).

Last edited:

thormagni

Explorer
InzeladunMaster said:
Even if you have the core rules, you probably don't have the sci-fi specific supplements (John probably does, LOL).

John has EVERYTHING. In fact, I just put in an ebay bid on a superhero game I don't own, have never played and probably never will play.S-T-U-P-I-D

What is the Savage Worlds sci-fi called? Is it just the Sci-Fi toolkit or are you using the Necropolis rules? Something different.

Savage Worlds Test Drive PDF

thormagni

Explorer
Hey guys, I just got done with work this a.m. and I'm gonna take a nap. (Stupid City of Heroes, kept me up until 2 a.m. Evil game.) I will be over around 1:30 - 2. See you soon. Looking forward to it.

InzeladunMaster

First Post
thormagni said:
John has EVERYTHING. In fact, I just put in an ebay bid on a superhero game I don't own, have never played and probably never will play.S-T-U-P-I-D

What is the Savage Worlds sci-fi called? Is it just the Sci-Fi toolkit or are you using the Necropolis rules? Something different.

Savage Worlds Test Drive PDF

Worldbuilder toolkit, sci-fi equipment toolkit, sci-fi bestiary.

Fyrestryke

Explorer
We made up characters. I ended up having work and family stuff get in the way and was only over at Vince's for about an hour. We're playing tentatively in two weeks since Christmas festivities seem to bog everyone down in December. I'm most likely good for the 8th.

Remove ads