D&D 3E/3.5 Savage Tide and Age of Worms - worth the hype?

Voadam

Legend
Yeah I don't mind paying. I just had trouble navigating the site to find them.
The Paizo site has gotten worse on that front. It used to be the Dungeon downloads section would show all the ones they have for sale in numerical order. Now it is a weird cut off mix shown, even though they have more than shown on the general Dungeon downloads page. Going for the Dungeon Age of Worms category is the best way to find the complete collection there.

It is also unfortunate that apparently their license cut off before they could get up the whole 3.5 Dungeon and Dragon runs into PDFs, I would have liked to have gotten the whole Savage Tide series in PDF.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Yeah I don't mind paying. I just had trouble navigating the site to find them.
Yeah, I though those were gone from the site because the issues of Dungeon I could find initially were all still print issues. I thought they might no longer have the rights to digitally distribute those issues.
Cool that they are obtainable.

GreyLord

Legend
Well, a thought came to mind recently in regards to Savage Tide. I have the Dungeon Magazines. Thinking about putting them in the scanner and printing them out into one big volume (some may suggest cutting them out of the magazines and combining them that way, but I don't think I want to destroy the magazine themselves).

Make it one big Savage Tide in that way.

Another thought, while I am at it, I could put it into one big PDF?? Not sure if I would do that or not, but it's a possibility??

Maybe there's an easier way to go about it then spending hours upon hours at my printer scanning stuff for copies or pdf...

Remove ads