• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save d20 Magazine Rack Donation Thread w/ Wotc prizes! [Updated 6/24]

Ghostwind

First Post
Abulia said:
If Steve used the USPS Media Rate (and he probably did, it's the cheapest), you can plan on waiting something like 4-6 weeks. It takes forever. I did this once with some RPG books for a fellow in the UK and it took something close to 2 months.

You're correct. Out of necessity, I used the cheapest route because it was still hugely expensive. If memory serves me correctly, one package going to England cost nearly $40 to ship. I think the Australian one was around $30 to ship. Air Parcel rates were nearly astronomical. The mail clerk said 4-6 weeks but she also said that it might take longer since everything had to go through Customs, be opened and the contents examined. Sorry guys, I know you're all anxiously awaiting your packages, but all I can offer is to be patient because they were packaged and mailed. It's just the US Postal Service that is taking its sweet time delivering those packages.

a2ndchapter

Tabletop Scotland & Polyhedral Press Overlord
Woohoo!

It all arrived today.
Thanks Steve, I can now make my Beholders more nasty than before thanks to the Lords Of Madness book.
The other books look great too. Well worth the wait.

Cheers,

D

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Ah, I forgot to email. Mine arrived too.

Had a look at EPsHB - looked good. But I am reading Heroes of Battle. I am liking and it has heaps of usable stats to use at the drop of a hat. Cool.

Thanks heaps Steve.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads