D&D 5E Saving the Childrens Menu by Deborah Ann Woll, her first published adventure.

darjr

I crit!
Her clear enthusiasm is wonderful.

It’s $5 on DnDBeyond. Which I didn’t expect.

-Get 'Heroes' Feast: Saving the Children's Menu' now on

D&D Beyond: Dungeons & Dragons | The World's Greatest Roleplaying Game...

Deborah Ann Woll (Daredevil, True Blood) discusses the new adventure 'Heroes' Feast: Saving the Children's Menu,' what she hopes players and DMs take away from it and what it feels like to go from longtime DM to having her first published adventure for Dungeons & Dragons.

Cook up a quest for your party with a 10th level adventure written by Deborah Ann Woll. An agreement to help a popular chef escalates into a giant-sized adventure full of danger, royal intrigue, and cheese. Add a dash of fun with the included recipe to cook up your own Kender Stumblenoodles from Heroes' Feast: Flavors of the Multiverse.

A delicately prepared 10th level adventure

Includes the Kender Stumblenoodles recipe from Heroes Feast: Flavors of the Multiverse

Last edited:

DAW is my favorite "celebrity GM" and I am glad to see her still out there D&Ding. It feels like it had been a while.
Yeah, I really love her style and she's quite solid on the mechanics too. If she has any flaw, it's her deep deep passion for puzzles and riddles that leaves players scratching their heads.

I'm happy to support her, and eager to see if she puts another puzzle in this adventure. :geek:

Remove ads