• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scarred Lands: Ask the Sage [This keeps up, I'm gonna need a bigger notebook!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDSnowman

First Post
Nightfall said:
In other news, I'm restarting my Scarred Lands online mIRC chat campaigns based in Termana.

I got room folks. Mondays at 8pm EST and Tuesdays also at 8pm EST.

Wow two nights a week?!?!?!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
MD,

It's actually two different campaigns. They just happen to be both in Termana. But they could use players. :)

MDSnowman

First Post
Nightfall said:
MD,

It's actually two different campaigns. They just happen to be both in Termana. But they could use players. :)
:eek:

::big sigh of relief::

Hehe I was about to say, I may be able to swing one of them (I'm running an M&M game and am playing in a D&D game online too) tell me a bit about each one and I'll think about it.

Edit: Also, you definetly seem to have a thing for Tremana

Last edited:

Nightfall

MD,

Well understand I'm running them both in Termana as my interpretation of Faithful and Forsaken along with Dead God.

Party A, featuring some of my Irregulars of Hollowfaust, (especially Silas, the Lightbringer, the Topaz Knight), is on a quest to ressurrect That Which Abides. So far it comprises itself of Silas, the Gnoll Warband leader and possible new king of Gnoll, Khamut the Khanughasu and his warband, the elven sorceress Mortaza whose blood has a trace of fey in it and favors illusions spells, the ignimatic Illiana Dawn, a human that's been adopted into the gnoll warband and has some very strange powers that most believe to be sorcerous. Only Khamut and his Leutient/second in command, Brashash know better. Finally newly acquired thanks to Yarblick Shadowhand, an old "friend" of Silas, who is a Shadow Walker in high standing, Vortiluge, a cleric of Hedrada, protecter of knowledge and others.

So far they have delved deep into the Citadel of Furious Iron, a mysterious place that has been kept hidden by powerful illusions to cloak its purpose. Now they are ready to face the wrath of the insane and very powerful King of the Screaming Irons and possibly find the location of the Tome of the Shaper. There they hope to locate the lost Forge of Golthagga and with it, the Anvil of Time. With it they plan on going back in time to retrieve the god spark of the fallen elven deity and bring it along with relics already retrieved to awaken/revive their dead god. (Mondays)

The other group is featured most in Kasivael, the Sky Sight realm. The elven wizard and High Magus, Elroumar, is working to uncover a plot that might unravel not just his realm but the very fabric of the Scarred Lands. For it seems some in the High Council of High Magus has been working with the fell forces of the Shining Ones, beings of pure chaos and evil fouler than any god or titan. It has cost the lives of many followers. But now with more players involved (political, magical and spiritual), Elroumar and his friend the strange sorcerer with the blood of both dragon and the Sire of Sorcery, Lumen, along with his famous grandfather, Valishan, they hope to confront the power of the Shining Ones along with their insane followers. (Tuesdays)

(I'd semi-recommend the Tuesday one meself. ;) )

MDSnowman

First Post
Well E-mail some of the details on the Tuesday Night game (party make up, general tone of the game, level, and all that jazz) and I'll see if anything strikes me. If It does I'd love to play.

SnowSyracuse@aol.com

Last edited:

Nightfall

Email forthcoming, though I will say that what I described has some of the elements of what the tone of the campaign is like.

MDSnowman

First Post
Nightfall said:
Email forthcoming, though I will say that what I described has some of the elements of what the tone of the campaign is like.

hehe yeah my last online game made me paranoid... I didn't have a concrete idea what the party was like before hand and I ended up making a 12th level fighter in a party that already had one 12th level fighter and a 12th level Samurai, but no one with a stealthy bone in his body.

Nightfall

MD,

Don't worry. While you'll not be the main liner fighter (I figured the Lupinal can handle that), I do think your experience and your character's background will be very useful indeed. I will say be cautious around Lumen. He likes to blow stuff up. (Trying hard to work on that...) But it usually electrical in nature.

MDSnowman

First Post
Nightfall said:
I will say be cautious around Lumen. He likes to blow stuff up. (Trying hard to work on that...) But it usually electrical in nature.

I am so happy I have Evasion right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads