Sci-fi & Fantasy News Page at CIRCVS MAXIMVS: what happen?

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
I been trying for the last few weeks to go this web page but I'm getting an log in page. I tried to sign up but nothing. Any info? This was main info on stuff coming out movie, book, and movie wise.

thanks

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
blindrage said:
I tried to sign up but nothing.

Could you expand on this part of your description? The course of action you attempted is the correct one; the result, even if some kind of error message or causing your hard drive to explode violently, is hardly likely to be "nothing", though. Unless your attempted login name somehow connected to The Void and you observed the vast emptiness of the outer reaches of the muiltiverse.

Can't help you with a description of "nothing", though. For all I know that could mean you attempted to sign up but failed to do so because your chair wasn't close enough to the keyboard and you couldn't reach! :D

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Morrus,

I believe he's referring to the fact the page asks for a login at all.. it did not used to so those who are not members of the Circus can no longer just read the page.

I'll also toss in that it took quite some time for me to recieve the activation email. I assumed I should receive the email pretty quickly (ie a few minutes to a few hours) but it seems to have taken the better part of a week before it showed up.

I can now view everything fine, but I had pretty much given up on visiting the site when out of the blue the activation email finally showed.

-Ashrum

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Non-membership viewing on CM News, is now restored.

Yes...after digging deep into the bowels.

As of today, this moment. The SCI FI News at CM, is now back, for all to see.

For members and non-members alike.

Remove ads