Sci Fi TTRPG Communities?

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Hello,

Can anyone point me to SF TTRPG communities?

I don't have access to Facebook, but I'm ok with knowing about them.
I'm thinking of creating a list of them.

Thanks in advance!

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I run a general one on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScienceFictionRolePlayingGames/

There is also a Classic Traveller one there.

Reddit also has an r/Traveller sub. I have run or belonged to rpg groups other places, personally I don't enjoy being admin or a mod, and on places like discord, I am vastly older than the other users. Twitter has some rpg people I follow, except it's about 90/10 actual science to rpg people.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I wonder, is there anything like Enworld for SF RPGs? Enworld seems mostly for Fantasy RPGs (and for real, mostly for D&D). There are exceptions like WOIN, but that's mostly because the owner of the site created that game.

And I guess a followon question is - is there any desire for a forum focused on SF games that's like EnWorld?

I wonder, is there anything like Enworld for SF RPGs? Enworld seems mostly for Fantasy RPGs (and for real, mostly for D&D). There are exceptions like WOIN, but that's mostly because the owner of the site created that game.

And I guess a followon question is - is there any desire for a forum focused on SF games that's like EnWorld?
NOt that I know of.

Would I be interested in such? Sure, but I don't think their is enough of a demand otherwise ENWorld would just have a sub-forum.

I do know Facebook has a lot of sci-fi communities. I'm part of one for Star Frontiers and often see links to ones for Traveller and such.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com

Probably the best one could hope for is for some place like en world to start a separate subforum; however, the issue remains is that for communities to thrive or survive, they have to be tended like a garden. I think a lot of the older forums exist out of shear inertia.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases