• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scions of the New World:Scene One-Gertle's Gulch...

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Brahnz shakes her head and yawns a disturbing thing as her jaw unhinges somewhat and the shark teeth show. She gets up and looks around Did anyone check for survivors yet? When she hears not she will enter the building and look for people.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The building to the North is indeed a Forge, several weapons and bits of machine parts (unknown) in various states of work.
No Orcs or captives are present there, however.

To the south, the building shows itself to be a Barracks of sorts, a makeshift one anyways. There look to have been 10 or 12 Orcs living here. <Orc body count is 8 or 9 at this point...>. Again, no prisoners are in evidence.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Brahnz wastes no time She calls out to Whistler and the boys, They may be in the mine. The buildings are clear bring the boys down.
She goes to the mouth of the mine and looks down.

Velenne

Explorer
With a slow wave of his hand, Semm encourages them onward to the cave but stays where he is, hovering over the dead Scion.

"Call for me if you have need of me. My nose is keen and you may get lost. But...I have no wish to discover what I feel to be down there. Darkness and death, mayhap. I have seen enough of that this day."

The great beast of a man looks westward and narrows his eyes at the horizon, lost in thought.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Looking towards the cave, Tzzarcct suddenly feels something pulling him...Shard.
None of the others have detected it as-of-yet, but tzzarcct was one of the Touched, after all.

OoC:Wh is staying above ground, btw? Semm and ...

Entering the cave (which is actually a long mine tunnel,in reality), the Band moves downwards and deeper into the Earth. Tzzarcct's senses become more acute to the [Shard, and soone Whistler and Mantis Detect it as well. Lastly, Brahnz almost tastes the scent...

The tunnel bends ahead and you are all about to round it when Mantis suddenly reaches out hands and stos you all. He distinctly heard Orcish voices.
After a moment, a cry comes up the tunnel, followed by more and gutteral laughter. The cries of pain are clearly not of Orcish origin...

Jeremy

Explorer
Two hands held up on his left side Mantis looks at Whistler for a brief instant before peering down the hall. Crouching low he signals with a third hand for Tzzecct to scout it out.

Remove ads