• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
Yes he (Reveille) is. I think he's just about half a notch below being a moderator, too.

He was the one who was running the game I was in where all of the pcs were gargoyles! I was very, very sorry to see that game end before it really got off the ground. :( I was anxious to play my Strontium the Gargoyle Cleric with a conscience who hated his (evil) patron diety!

Leif

Adventurer
Were his brothers Lead and Tungstun? :D
Very possibly! I think his mother was Urania and his father Polonium. But he wasn't very 'family-oriented', as most other gargoyles didn't like his lawful tendencies. Therefore, he spent a great deal of time alone, sitting atop the steeple on the cathedral and sulking. :D

Helfdan

First Post
I was anxious to play my Strontium the Gargoyle Cleric with a conscience who hated his (evil) patron diety!

Strontium must have been very well-liked by the temple's older priests, given his very effective enchantments against prostatic ailments... B-)

Leif

Adventurer
Leave it to a doctor.... :D

Actually, I never got the chance to find out. The game never even got off the ground. :(

Remove ads