• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scrooge + Grinch = me

francisca

I got dice older than you.
KenM said:
So if i'm reading these posts right, its ok for the orginal poster not to "do" xmas becasue he has issues with members of his family, but when I post and say I have isues with members of my family that I only see once a year on xmas, i'm wrong and I should go into it with a better attitiude? Nice double standard.
Gee, I dunno. Maybe being told I'm part of a flock of sheep becuase I enjoy spending time with my family is what put me and others off.

Keep shucking the blame off to others, it will get you far in life.

PowerWordDumb

First Post
KenM said:
I have tryed to do that, they don't get back to me. So that tells me they don't want anything to do with me.

Might it have anything to do with your behavior, as outlined in the many, many threads that end up revolving around your inability to relate to other humans?

ssampier

First Post
Greylock said:
So, in closing, I always strive to Grinchdom. And I always succeed, because if you remember, Grinch's heart always melts in the end.

hth

I feel the same way. I'm usually in the Christmas spirit and excited until about December 20th (sorta of a reverse Grinch).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads