• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Search for the White Rose [OOC Talk]

I have replied to all the emails I recieved... I have just double-checked my email, I don't see any more. Can you resend? Please put ENworld in the subject line so that it doesn't end up in my Spam filter. :) I didn't see anything in there, but I might have missed it... I get about 300/day (someone sold my address, I am unhappy, but what can you do?).

Hi guys, I'm back. Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend (for those of you who celebrate it, for those that don't, hope you had a good weekend). :)

I will be trying to finish up looking over characters tonight and tomorrow. We will also have 2 players out until this weekend, so at this point I will be looking at starting the game then, as I would at least like everyone to be able to read and post for the intro to the game - after that I will move PCs along if their players are unavailable. I might have the intro posts up a few days beforehand, we'll see how things go.

PhoenixAsh

First Post
Welcome back! Aside from having to work Friday, it was nice to have a sort of long weekend, and certainly nice to eat a'plenty.

I should let you know I will be on a family vacation from 12/25 - 12/31. There might be a little give or take on the end of that, depending on what exactly we do on the drive back. I do not anticipate having internet access.

Looking forward to getting started! :)

dog45

First Post
Sounds like everyone had a good turkey weekend. I did as well.

I promise, promise, promise to post Bregans story today or tomorrow. Too much turkey and not enough writing.

Well, it still might be this weekend, considering I'm in the same boat as dog45.... too much turkey, not enough writing. :)

Hope no one minds the wait... if I had thought things through, I probably would have waited to start recruiting until after the holidays. :)

Characters:
dog45 - Bregan is approved pending backstory
Mista Collins - Harlan Mueller is approved
Razamir - Ekoss Barasune missing equipment and spell selection
Tailspinner - Grynth Shylok approved

Remove ads