Searching for Deeds Not Words

The Green Adam

First Post
I seem to only want to find games when there is no way in heck I'm going to be able to get them. I'm sure I don't have a snowball's chance in a furnace of finding this but here goes nothing...

I want to get a copy of the PDF of Deeds Not Words, a Superhero D20 Game from around 2002 by Scott Lynch (Crypto Snark Games) with art by Darren Calvert aka DMAC.

I had it but my old computer died and I lost the file.:(

Now before you ask...

Yes, I tried to purchase it from Cryto Snark Games (the maker) and they're not excepting payment.

It's not available through RPGNow but some supplements are. Little business advice RPGNow, its hard to sell RPG supplements if the rules are unavailable. :erm: Sorry to be snarky but I've encountered this several times and its frustrating.

I am aware of Phoenix Project, a D20 Modern fan supplement inspired by Deeds Not Words. Not what I want. Read it. Didn't really care for it. Its not a bad game but I don't like D20 modern. I liked Deeds Not Words.

Any help would be appreciated. Private message me if necessary.

Thanks,
AD
Barking Alien

kitsune9

Adventurer
Have you emailed RPGNow customer service about that the main book that you want or the actual owners of the property. Usually an email might get you a free hookup too.

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
Oh I remember this game. I had it in my old computer also before it died. This game was fun. Great support and then... its like the writer just fell off the face of the earth. I like this game. I wish you luck.

Heathen72

Explorer
Given:

cryptosnark's web page said:
GUARANTEE: LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT

Although I have been informally replacing PDFs lost due to hard-drive failure and other computer mishaps, I wish current and potential Cryptosnark customers to understand that this service will now be formally guaranteed; if you accidentally destroy or lose a copy of a Cryptosnark PDF you purchased, I will replace it free of charge at any time. All I need is your name and the e-mail address you purchased the PDF with, whether at RPGNow or through this site, so I can verify who you are. It's as easy as that. To replace a PDF at any time, just drop me a line at one of the following addresses:

cryptosnark@yahoo.com
cryptosnark_games@yahoo.com

You had better hope he comes through!

Remove ads