• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Searching for PRCs

Arkhandus

First Post
You can't delete threads or posts. Only Moderators can do so, of course. You can edit your own posts, but not delete them.

Also, you know, if you were less rude and not so eager to steal others' Intellectual Property, you could've just asked someone to make replacement PrCs to fill the same roles/themes as the ones that you were missing. We're not generally selfish jerks, we just respect game designers and their work. I mean, at least half of the people on EN World probably make their own houseruled or homebrewed game material for their campaigns. And it's not like we charge people when we share our houserules/homebrews.

WizardofOwls

First Post
I was only rude in response to the rudeness and attitude that was addressed toward me. If people do not want me to be rude to them, they should address me with a little more respect. "Do unto others" and all that.

Pergentile

Explorer
English isn't my first language, and any emotion you read in my text isn't there. Any intents I could possibly want read in my text is lost in translation. Don't get offended, sorry if my threads bothered you when read with bias and given intent that they don't hold.
PM Plane_Chasing or Morrus to ask to have a thread deleted. They are the ones that frequent Legacy the most.

WizardofOwls

First Post
It was never my intent to "steal" anything. Heck, I'm not even going to use the PRCS as anything other than inspiration and a template for designing my own. I needed to see how someone else went about creating these things so that I could make my own versions. I am not "proud" to have gotten these books the way I did. I am glad to have them again though.

Anyway, It seems that i got off on the wrong foot with some of you. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on the world that I am working on. There is a link to it in my Sig. As I said before, I am only just now beginning to update it to 3.5. My inspiration for this world was a duology - Michael Reaves' books The Shattered World and The Burning Realms.

At the moment I am trying to create a PRC based on a character from one of these books called a Cloak Fighter, which was why I wanted to see the official PRCs Cloaked Dancer, Night Cloak, Spell Dancer and Sword Dancer. I am also going to draw some inspiration from the Cloak and Dagger comic book and the TV show, The Cape.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads