• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seattle, Sundays, D&D 3.5, Judge's Guild

Gailbraithe

First Post
I'm launching a new campaign on 06/18/06. We'll be using the full line of D&D 3.5 with some OGL additions, and the campaign will be set in the Judge's Guild Wilderlands of High Fantasy, home to the infamous Citystate of the Invincible Overlord. I currently have two players, with another two as possibilities, and I'm seeking at least two more dedicated, reliable gamers for a weekly game. We play Sundays from 2pm til 9pm. The average age of the group is 30.

My DMing style is very open. I prefer to allow players to set the tone of the campaign and develop their own characters in the ways they see fit. I see my role as DM as a facilitator, not so much as a storyteller. I'm also fairly old school in my outlook, and try to maintain a "first edition feel" in my campaigns. I expect a lot from my players in terms of self-initiative and character development.

Players with DMing experience are preferred (but not necessary).

Remove ads