Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

At Quenillias comment she looks around at the group. "I guess if we're not wanted they'll let us know, eh?"

Nakeb shakes his head. "I think a good half of us aren't even from here, so anyone who knows the city's more than welcome," he assures Astrid.

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

Put on the spot by the Dwarvish assault, Quen suddenly sobers up and says, "It is uncommon for this to happen, but I am the second cleric in this group. I serve Cayden Cailean. Astrid, as you say, is necessary because she knows the city. And I, while not as necessary, serve as a second healer, also allowing for both clerics to use a greater variety of spells. And I have enough ability with my rapier to make a good contribution to the defense of the group as well."

ghostcat

First Post
Ti is still keeping an eye on the room, looking out for anyone who appears to be paying particular attention to the group. Up until this point he has kept quiet, although he has actually been following the conversation. "Astrid, Quenilias Greetings. My family name is Chan and my calling name is Ti." he says formally. "I too welcome you to our group."

[sblock=OOC]Perception +11[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

"Ti, Claud, Lyra, I (nay, we) are honored by your confindence and shall apply all of our abilities to the utmost to ensure that your faith is well-deserved. And once again, thank you." Quen now suddenly falls uncharacteristically silent, fearing that he may have spoken too much and jinxed their new arrangement.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Rorgar. You may join us. Where next?"

[sblock=OOC]
Not the biggest speaker, this Rorgar ;)

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Well, it seems as though our next move should be to start sifting through the numerous rumors afloat on the streets, trying to winnow out the name behind the attack on Saul's."

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Well, it seems as though our next move should be to start sifting through the numerous rumors afloat on the streets, trying to winnow out the name behind the attack on Saul's."

"I thought we did just this. We found our new 'friends' this way."

[sblock=OOC]
Not the biggest speaker, this Rorgar ;)

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Right, let's keep this friendly.

Astrid keeps her voice friendly, but matter of fact - studiously avoiding any tones that might make her new friends feel like she's talking down to them.

"OK, that's a good start - I didn't realize you'd already taken that on. Just out of curiosity, were you asking about Angvar, or about he person or persons who hired him? If you were asking about Angvar, whoever you were asking probably just assumed you wanted to hire him yourself. No reason to jump to the conclusion you were after his employer.

Let's do a little subtle gathering of information, keep our ears open. The attack just happened a little bit ago, and it may take some time to get a line on what we want.

Also, I assume you searched the thugs' bodies. Were you looking for anything that might identify their employer? If not, we may want to take another look."

Remove ads