Second Day of Mourning (Part II; Judge: Renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Kalidrev, please make Grryths acrobatics check for him as the online roller I use is down and do not have access to any other right now. His modifier is +4.
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Occ:what are the odds the we would all fail?

// If the 15, 17, 18, 11, and 19 were the number of rolls on the die resulting in failure, then the odds are 95931 / 320000 or just under 30% for the first five of us to fail.

nerdytenor@elgar:~$ ghci
Prelude Data.Ratio> let to_pass = [15, 17, 18, 11, 19]
Prelude Data.Ratio> let answer = product $ map (%20) to_pass
Prelude Data.Ratio> answer
95931 % 320000
Prelude Data.Ratio> 95931 / 320000.0

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: See, the trouble is we're doing our own stunts. Which is admirable, to be sure, but not when we lack training. We need to get some stunt doubles in here.

Kalidrev

First Post
TwoHeadsBarking said:
ooc: See, the trouble is we're doing our own stunts. Which is admirable, to be sure, but not when we lack training. We need to get some stunt doubles in here.

ooc: And unfortunately for you guys, the Clone spell is not something that is available in 4th edition D&D, so you will have to continue performing your own stunts ;)

I still need Garrick. If I don't hear something by the end of the day, I will roll for him.

Otakkun

Explorer
OOC: I had to travel out of town for work reasons last friday, while it was supposed to be a 4 days travel it ended being a much longer trip. I wont be able to post until next monday or tuesday, so until then please NPC me as needed. It's hard to check the forums on my phone after all :-D

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Waiting on Kalidrev to NPC Garrick's acrobatics roll, I think. Can we just assume he failed like the rest of us? It would be funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads