Second Day of Mourning (Part II; Judge: Renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Unfortunately not :(

Nothing either way on things

My thoughts are if you want to wrap it up soon, if Kal does come back, he can finish off the adventure at a later date?

nerdytenor

First Post
// Wrap up with option to re-open is probably the best solution.

// How much longer do we want to wait? Personally I'm happy to move on now or wait a bit longer.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: I personally want this adventure to end. I understand how RL hits hard and I hope Kal is okay. I plan on retiring Lo-Kag anyway since I have another warlord that I like playing better. I would like to have the xp and treasure that Lo-Kag would receive split between his comrades if that is okay. I don't know the rules on whether or not that action is legal. Let me know.

renau1g

First Post
You can't split anything up as we use the parcel system so each person receives their parcels of treasure. Same for XP, it's calculated based on # of PCs.

So far, 2 for wrap up

renau1g

First Post
Ok, that's 3, so that's a majority. It might take me a day or two to wrap it up in a somewhat reasonable manner.

DMDanW

First Post
Thanks R1. With the drop off in the post rate I have kind of lost interest in the campaign and would love to get Grryth back into the action. That being said I hope that Kalidrev is alright and can get back to the boards soon. I know that RL can be a real b!tch some times.

Otakkun

Explorer
Sounds ok. As soon as I level Garrick once again I'll just swap him for a shardmind psion that I've been itching to play for a long time now.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads